I was just kicked out of a store for a S&W hoodie

I was on my jog and my wife called to ask if I could pick up a six pack of beer (she uses dark beer to make awesome Kielbasa) So I stopped off at Jim's PACKAGE in Easthampton, Ma. I picked up what I needed and headed to the register. The guy behind the counter looked at me and took a full step back, and asked me flat out if I had a gun on me. I asked him why it would matter, and he told me that he saw my sweatshirt and that If I was carrying he wanted me to leave his store right away. I told him that even though it was none of his business at all, I didn't happen to be carrying at the moment. I wished him a merry Christmas left my purchase on the counter and hit the road. He just lost a customer.

*edited to not give the store in Florence a bad name*

*I am editing again just so this guy doesn't get more of a hard time then he needs to*

I just got a little back story from my brother, Prem (the guy behind the register) is apparently a customer at my brothers shop. and was recently the victim of an armed robbery at one of his families other stores in Springfield so I am thinking he is just very nervous at the moment.

Last edited:
Hope he's robbed at gunpoint. That might change his opinion. Assuming he's totally against guns that is. You should have asked him if he was carrying.

Last edited:
Thanks for outing the store. What would he had done if you had been a gang banger pulled it out and said, oh yeah?? Give me all your money!! Piss himself. That's what.

Man that's sad and funny at the same time....what's next no more American flag displayed on your self?

umajynug.jpg

What a dope! Doesn't he know that any self-respecting criminal wears clothing that says "ima gangsta".

I tell people that Horace and Daniel are long lost relatives. Merry Christmas!

Now this store is going to be having guys with Smith and Wesson Hoodies stopping there all the time [rofl]

I go a lot of places with a come and take it hat... never been asked if I had a gun or to leave.

The guy is a moron. Oh well, life goes on.

ETA: I would consider calling and talking to "Jim" if that wasn't Jim and let him know you were kicked out for your shirt.

Mike

That's f'd up! I proudly display my NES pin, and often have some gun related hat on, but have never run into a situation like that. To bad you weren't packing something like a S&W 500 or Governor, so you could lift your hoodie a bit and say "just this little 'ol thing" just to make him him piss himself!

Thanks for outing the store! You should consider Bolding the store in the first post (or maybe in the title), to make sure everyone knows where to avoid.

Last edited:
Jim's.... to many damn packies in e'ton... should toss on my oathkeeper T, m&p or goal hat, toss on a couple of patches and pick stuff out at their "shop" that will be a pia to put away after.... what time they open till today?

----edit---

answered my own question.... over by the cat, across from where slimy n grimy had their pizza "if you could call it that" shop.

Last edited:
If I lived anywhere near that store I would do the same thing today. Unfortunately, I would never go there anyway. What an idiot.

Go in and grab all the most expensive stuff they sell and put it on the counter. Then as he starts to ring it up, say "Oh wait, this is the store that hassled the off duty policeman for wearing an S&W sweatshirt. Nevermind, you can keep all this." and walk out.

Back
Top Bottom