I know we all hate Mass so where would you like to live?

This thread is a joke.

This big game talk of hating the state you actually live in is retarded. Either that, or you, the complaining bitch, is a retard. Because if you truly hated where you lived, you'd do something about it, but you don't.

another out yourself thread. Except you're letting the world know that you're just plain stupid.

AR's are better than AK's. [smile]

i will move to space, once they build that space elevator.

Earth is wasted.

This thread is a joke.

This big game talk of hating the state you actually live in is retarded. Either that, or you, the complaining bitch, is a retard. Because if you truly hated where you lived, you'd do something about it, but you don't.

another out yourself thread. Except you're letting the world know that you're just plain stupid.

Whoa calm down there buddy. Is it you time of the month? I am doing something about my displeasure with the state of MA. I am doing my research and getting out of here when I am done with school. Do us a favor and get yourself some midol and box of extra large tampons for your man period.

I'm surprisingly happy in FL. As far as southern states go, it has 'restrictive' gun laws, but light years ahead of MA. Big knock is the waiting period for a handgun if you don't have a CCW. But with the state being a 'shall issue', 7 yrs and high amount of reciprical states, not that big of a deal to me. Would prefer if it were more like AZ and VT in that your DL is your CCW. Given I love to Fish and Dive, I live in a state that is a destination for those who love those sports.

Whoa calm down there buddy. Is it you time of the month? I am doing something about my displeasure with the state of MA. I am doing my research and getting out of here when I am done with school. Do us a favor and get yourself some midol and box of extra large tampons for your man period.

There is no calming down when flintoid calls it like he sees it. The wicked pissed hornets have been awakened and they don't like you. Good for you for doing your research to get out of MA. The politics here are broken. I love where I live but do not love the people that run the gov't that makes laws determining what I can and can't do legally where I live. F them. I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue to try to vote them out even if my vote means "nothing". Whatever. I may not be kicking down the door of the state house but I'm not chopping my roots and running either.

I don't hate the state, I hate dealing with douchenozzles who are screwing it up by turning it into East Germany.
Remember back in the '70s when New York was running the "I <heart> NY" promotions? There was a great bumper sticker not too long after that read "I love NY too, it's the New Yorkers I hate." [laugh]

I don't hate MA. I still consider it to be home....always have, even when I lived in the south.
I don't see me ever leaving the New England area. Ideally I'd like to live in Maine or NH.

No of course not. But its not the gun's fault it was produced by communists.

(the winky face means I was being facetious by the way)

Last edited:
i am going to give you the answer you dont want to hear.

Since all you said is "the medical field" i will assume you want to be a doctor.

A good palce to live, with plenty of hospitals around would actually be Canton, MA (or a town near by). Look at a map and draw a 10 mile circle around the town. You ahve about 6 major hospitals. Brockton, South Shore, BU medical center, eye and ear, those are just a few that would be withing a 25min drive. (there are more).

Again, i asked you earlier to say exactly what you want to do in the "medical field" because that would depend on where it would be a good palce to live.

NH, Vermont, the middle of a mountain, they are all good, but how many good paying jobs are there? and how many of those are hiring?

if you are jsut a nurse, then anywhere with a nursing home would be good. Assuming you want to make $13-$20/hour.
If you are a doctor, then close to a city, a big city. Houston, Boston, NY...

I think you should post more info.

and that: Not cold, but not too hot, not dry, but not too wet, just get over that crap.

Last edited:
I don't hate Mass. I just hate the way that it's run...all of the STUPID convoluted laws and the stupid mother%$#&%ers that keep voting in the same useless criminals that make those laws for us and "the children".

Otherwise I think that it is quite a beautiful state for the most part.

In terms of a place I suspect you'd like to live, check out WA. If you go [STRIKE=wet]wet-[/STRIKE]west-side, you get closer to the ocean but a lot more rain. [STRIKE=Dry] Dry-[/STRIKE]east-side it's a bit more conservative and much drier. Either way, much of the state is rural and under-served medically, which means it's easy to find a job in the medical field, nearly everyone's hiring, or there's space in town for setting up private practice. In fact, much of the state is so under-served that there are a bunch of loan-repayment programs out there that will pay off your medical school loans if you sign a contract to practice in the area for x number of years.

Gun laws out here are mostly sane (except for NFA/full auto/SBR/SBS), and generally the personal-liberty quotient is high while taxes are low.

I think we've some of the prettiest country in the world right here, and climate's generally pretty mild. You want oceans, lakes, rainforest (the only temperate one in the world), regular forests, mountains, planes, desert, steppes, and more, it's right here.

It also seems the official state pass-time is outdoors activities. (hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping, sailing/boating, river rafting, skiing, atv/snow mobiling, horseback riding, and anything else you can think of to do outdoors)

Last edited:
This thread is a joke.

That's a bit of a blanket statement. I put in my 2-week notice today at work and am taking a break from packing to type this. I'll be in Arizona in 17 or 18 days.

The more I read this thread......the more I am leaning toward moving to Da Nang!

I could open a bar and a "Pleasure House" at China Beach....and drink San Miguel every morning on the beach while I watch the sunrise
and start a new day.[smile]

BTW.....I have lived in Montana, and it sucks!

They only have three seasons in Montana....July, August and winter![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

This thread is a joke.

DUDE!.....I THINK YOU JUST OUTED YOURSELF!

That's the most "complaining Bitch" post I have ever read on this site![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

You just took "stupid" to a whole new level!

Last edited:
on the shore of Lake Michigan... fishing two minutes away, hunting three minutes away, shooting range four minutes away.........what more does one need?

on the shore of Lake Michigan... fishing two minutes away, hunting three minutes away, shooting range four minutes away.........what more does one need?

I grew up one house back from the Lake Michigan in Evanston, IL. I'm not moving back.

Back
Top Bottom