• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I bought one, now, what's the secret handshake?

basscatfrank

NES Member
I just got home with my new toy. It's my first time with one of these so be gentle with me. It's an Olympic Arms PPFT.

rainsuit020.jpg

What sights are you planning on putting on it? I would recommend flip up Troy's but YHM makes great ones too. Magpuls flip up sights are a great sight and a good value but they are polymer so I wouldn't get them for that gun. With your gas block/rail they can potently melt if you rapid fire the gun.

What sights are you planning on putting on it? I would recommend flip up Troy's but YHM makes great ones too. Magpuls flip up sights are a great sight and a good value but they are polymer so I wouldn't get them for that gun. With your gas block/rail they can potently melt if you rapid fire the gun.

I haven't decided on sights yet. I figured my post would generate suggestions from the well informed crowd we have here, so everyone feel free to share. Thanks.

That looks awfully evil... I wouldent store it with your other guns... its a bad influence... make sure too keep it close.... I slept with mine the first night....

Lol glad you knew you needed sights. I ran into a guy at Westfield once who was shooting his new AR with none...

Nice rifle. I'm jealous of your 30 rd mag. I bought one today as well from Maddog. Thought it was a good deal for $899 and he took care of all the paperwork. Saved me an hour and a half trip to Four Seasons. We trafficked guns at DD. [smile] thanks Maddog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 51
Buy a sling, too. You must have a one point , a three point, a simple carry strap , and an old school two piece GI shooters sling, whatever brand the cool kids are sporting .... But it's not complete yet.

Back
Top Bottom