Hypothetical: protest coming to your neighborhood. How do you prep?

Maybe violent, maybe not. Where are you and your rifle?

• Everything is as it always has been. Rifle in safe and I’m alert.

• Rifle by door and I’m carrying.

• Sitting on the porch, rifle under blanket next to me.

• Rifle and me sitting on the roof.

Results are only viewable after voting.
In all seriousness we gotta cut the head off of the snake with this shit. These people are funded and following tactics similar to what happened in South Africa. The war is on for the white man. And all the white apologists out there are going to suffer the same fate. Troubling times.

funny you said that- my neighbor is south african speaking english with heavy dutch accent- we were drinking and talking about this last night and he observered same as you. it looks very similar to what is happening state-side. he also said that south africa is quickly turning into the average shithole country typical for the region.

I live on a dead end/cul-de-sac and I’m betting the 1/2mile long road would take a vote and block the end of the road off. We have families and retirees up here - no need to let trouble into the area. I’d park the truck across the end of the road.

This is me, too. Besides, too many people would be cleaning guns on teh porch well before they got to my house. And they'd have to pass the Mayor's house on the way to my street. She wouldn't stand for that stuff. LOL

I guess with colt and Glock by my side I would find out real quick if I'm the badass I think I am. I know I'm not as cool as I think I am. I will say we would finally get to see what is in those back packs. And what they had for breakfast this morning.

My back door is over 1/2mile through the woods to the next house. I don’t think we are to the point of having to set up tripwires yet - but I do have some if need be.

Ain't a chance in hell any protest is gonna get this far up the hill without getting heckled and harassed to the point of tears by all the neighbors first, but I'd probably reach for the flamethrower lol no crowd of idiots wants to burn to death

good god lad, i'm on the shady side of 70, i ain't climbing to no roof, that's for sure. and i doubt i could react and get out of the old man chair in time to do much good. i'll repel all boarders from my chair, shotgun at the ready, watching big bang theory reruns. best i can do.

Its not the age, sex, shape, size of the person in the fight, its the fight in the person.

funny you said that- my neighbor is south african speaking english with heavy dutch accent- we were drinking and talking about this last night and he observered same as you. it looks very similar to what is happening state-side. he also said that south africa is quickly turning into the average shithole country typical for the region.
Wow

The people in our neighborhood are approximately 10 million times more concerned about fireworks going off after 10pm than anything else.

This would seemingly still be true if N Korea nuked Japan or any other cataclysm you can think up. Little old ladies need their beauty sleep.

It would be either number 3 and 4 for me. Open carry of a rifle is legal in SC. So no need for the blankie. lol The roof is a bit of overkill but it is a more neighbor friendly firing angle. [laugh] I would probably still just go with , porch, AR15, ammo can full of mags, 18.5 in mossy 500 12 ga. and the obligatory M9 on my hip. Slight possibility of a bottle of Woodford Reserve working it's way into the mix.

The only hard decision is which AR? YHM build with a 1-4 scope for when they are still at the road? The Bushmaster with MBUIS for when they get a little closer perhaps? Maybe the 300 blk. pistol for little knockdown power and portability. Then of course there is the AR9 pistol with a binary trigger and 50 rd. drum for when some [mg] is in order.

Hmm, tough call. I'll have to think about this a little and get back to ya. [laugh]

This thread reminds me of the old joke: “I know I’m paranoid - but am I paranoid enough?”

In all seriousness we gotta cut the head off of the snake with this shit. These people are funded and following tactics similar to what happened in South Africa. The war is on for the white man. And all the white apologists out there are going to suffer the same fate. Troubling times.
DDD12046-5BD3-495C-BDBE-5D93C51B0EB6.jpeg

Last edited:
On a slightly serious note, this stuff brought to light a couple gear issues.

#1 When I was in NH but away from home I wanted something better than a pistol with me, however I own absolutely nothing other than standard pistols and rifles; a couple more "pistols" being added to my collection that can be kept loaded on the road.

#2 Had nothing other than heavy obvious hard cases for moving guns around. Ordered a backpack designed for the purpose, just enough to take a carbine and mags that can be used for transport or even discreetly moving such around in public.

#3 My sling setups leave some to be desired, working out the kinks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom