• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HXP spam cans with clips and bandoleers - CMP

Giddy up
c9cd5cd8dae406abbb6133bc7a670e46.jpg
Gluttony, it's all my jelly mind can say !

Cool I got my order in on the 6th hope I get a crate. Like to just toss it in the bunker with the others.
If I can unload some more in wanted items I will place another order for a few more.
I will be blasting hxp in my M1s I don't use in matches over the winter

what days did you people that got crates order? i ordered 2 of them cmp still says processing or something, hoping to get a crate, ordered on the 6th along with some 30 carbine since its hard to find in bulk

what days did you people that got crates order? i ordered 2 of them cmp still says processing or something, hoping to get a crate, ordered on the 6th along with some 30 carbine since its hard to find in bulk

Well if yours is still processing from the 6th then I got a long wait since I ordered on Tuesday.

Didnt realize they had some 30 carbine ammo. Though their prices aren't the best. I can get 500 rounds for $191 shipped.

My timeline looks like this. I placed my order in the 3rd or 4th I think, I forget exactly. The date they entered it shows October 7th. They arrived Tuesday but couldn't be delivered as no one was home so I picked them up Friday.

I ordered on the 2nd. As mentioned, they made a mistake recording my debit card number & it took a couple days before I was able to get back to them, I think ~7th. However, I was told that they had already set aside my order. Crate is kinda cool. I need to open one of the cans and see if the clips are indeed decent USA made enblocs. HXP 68 should be...

ordered mine on the 6th and its still pending shipment

Got my crate Fri. Ordered one more single can today. Someone had posted he ordered 4 cans and has 4 tracking numbers now so the crates may be gone. His was shipped out on the 16th so anything before might still be in the crates.

Someone always has to be nosy

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 43
I ordered 2 on the 5th was hoping for a crate, but packing label showing more than one shipping number so I. Guess theyre done with crates. Only showed shipping status 2 days ago with delivery approx next week

I ordered 2 on the 5th was hoping for a crate, but packing label showing more than one shipping number so I. Guess theyre done with crates. Only showed shipping status 2 days ago with delivery approx next week

Im going to dig out the saw, few pallets. Make a few crates! Been meaning to duplicate a few ammo crates.

Picked up mine yesterday at the FedEx ship center downtown, 2 clean cans of HXP78 in a somewhat beat up HXP68 crate. 413dan, if you don't get a crate, live anywhere near Springfield and want mine, you're welcome to it.

received my shipping notice lasdt night, I had issues with my affiliation AGAIN so my oct 2nd order didn't process till the 5th... 2 shipping # so no crate

Picked up mine yesterday at the FedEx ship center downtown, 2 clean cans of HXP78 in a somewhat beat up HXP68 crate. 413dan, if you don't get a crate, live anywhere near Springfield and want mine, you're welcome to it.

thanks ontheroad, i appreciate it and just may take you up on that. we'll wait and see if one comes or not and if it does maybe someone else looking for one could grab it. and yes i live in an abutting town to springfield. cheers

How long between making the order and receiving shipping confirmation for most of you folks? I placed mine 10/15 and haven't heard anything yet.

How long between making the order and receiving shipping confirmation for most of you folks? I placed mine 10/15 and haven't heard anything yet.

I placed my order on the 2nd , had some problems, by 1pm Monday I got the good to go email from cmp. Received order confirmation shortly after. Oct 19 shipping notice for Thursday delivery. So it's about 10 days... if you order today it may be quicker if the orders have slowed?

I ordered on the 12th and I just noticed tonight that the pending charge on my CC disappeared. Hopefully my order didn't somehow get canceled.

I ordered on the 12th and I just noticed tonight that the pending charge on my CC disappeared. Hopefully my order didn't somehow get canceled.

Same here. I ordered on the 10th, and there was a pending charge on my CC that is now gone. I did login and check my order on the CMP eStore site, and it still does show as 'processing', with a 'TBD' ship date.

Same here. I ordered on the 10th, and there was a pending charge on my CC that is now gone. I did login and check my order on the CMP eStore site, and it still does show as 'processing', with a 'TBD' ship date.

I'm not sure how it works.....I know they don't charge your card until at least a few days before it ships.
I don't really know how to check my CC on line so I will have to wait for statement. I will say that the charge was,not processed until I got the shipping conformation.
Still on the online store inventory.

Last edited:
They do a charge to your credit card when you place the order to make sure it works by getting the approval back from the bank. They don't actually submit the charge at the end of the day and after a few days the pending charge expires off your card because the vendor didn't put it through for payment. They wait till its ready to ship to put through the actual charge, which is what a vendor is legally supposed to do.

When I was ordering I was questioning how much I really needed. Sitting there I added more to the cart figuring I would easily be able to sell what I didn't need. Somehow I think selling this when it's in my hands will be harder then putting one of the kids up for sale.

When I was ordering I was questioning how much I really needed. Sitting there I added more to the cart figuring I would easily be able to sell what I didn't need. Somehow I think selling this when it's in my hands will be harder then putting one of the kids up for sale.

Depends really , I have sold some in the past and recently for quick cash for other projects.
If you don't reload buy as much as you can. I sell the ammo cans from the 200 loose for 12$ ea.

There are a few guys I know who won't mail order ammo because they don't want the guberment to know. They will buy HXP at a slight premium.

When I finally got my M1 and started shooting again the ammo was .27 ea shipped. I bought when ever money allowed. Then got into reloading over the years I add a few to several tins of hxp to the bunker. It's not much more than my reloads at the current deal and I have a few M1s that don't do any better with the quality bullets.

The ammo has yet to loose value... when the ammo shortage hit I got insane offers for my ammo.....I could not refuse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom