• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HXP spam cans with clips and bandoleers - CMP

FedEx tried to deliver today - adult signature required. Almost no other place where I've ordered ammo has that requirement. Not practical to have it held, nearest FedEx ground location is an hour from here. Lame.

Any FedEx office/copy stores nearby? I have my ammo held there with no issues. Just thought I'd ask.

Any FedEx office/copy stores nearby? I have my ammo held there with no issues. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks, but not an option from the FedEx website. I was at home today at the same time as they tried delivery yesterday - no show. Went to an appointment, they came while I was gone. I ended up having to pay to reschedule the delivery since the next delivery will be the final attempt. What a scam.

Thanks, but not an option from the FedEx website. I was at home today at the same time as they tried delivery yesterday - no show. Went to an appointment, they came while I was gone. I ended up having to pay to reschedule the delivery since the next delivery will be the final attempt. What a scam.

How is it a scam?

How is it a scam?

Not the CMP, FedEx.

They put a tag on the door saying that they need an adult signature, you weren't home, will try tomorrow. They provide no information as to when they will return. So I adjust my schedule to be there at the same time as they tried the first time, and they show up at a completely different time. So now it's down to only one more delivery attempt, and it's $10 to reschedule, and another $10 to get them to call me with a 2 hour delivery window.

Not the CMP, FedEx.

They put a tag on the door saying that they need an adult signature, you weren't home, will try tomorrow. They provide no information as to when they will return. So I adjust my schedule to be there at the same time as they tried the first time, and they show up at a completely different time. So now it's down to only one more delivery attempt, and it's $10 to reschedule, and another $10 to get them to call me with a 2 hour delivery window.

Yeah, my buddy is a FedEx driver, those guys routes that cover more residential than business don't have a set route/time for the general area. Now the FedEx that comes to my work. It's 9am and 3pm +/- 15 when they come.

Do you have trusted neighbor? Leave note on your door to leave packages with neighbor?

It sucks , had that happen with a CR item. They shipped to my premise which I am never at. Package ended up being returned as I couldn't miss work to wait for a 100$ rifle.

There's a thread on the Ask CMP section about fedex and how they're inconsistent. It sucks, and everyone feels your pain.

I'm so tempted to buy some spam cans, but I dont have the room and I need to save $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a thread on the Ask CMP section about fedex and how they're inconsistent. It sucks, and everyone feels your pain.

I'm so tempted to buy some spam cans, but I dont have the room and I need to save $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of us don't have room or money. .. I just know if I don't buy it now, in a year I'm going to be kicking myself for not doing it. 3006 was about .29 shipped when I started. Should have filed my house with it but I didn't.

Most of us don't have room or money. .. I just know if I don't buy it now, in a year I'm going to be kicking myself for not doing it. 3006 was about .29 shipped when I started. Should have filed my house with it but I didn't.

My ammo/reloading cabinet is pretty much full at this point. 1,200 rounds of 30-06 will last a while then I'll continue reloading when it's gone.

But holy crap .29 cents shipped?! How long ago was that?

Only a handful of years. I bought my full allocation for years and now thankfully have a few lifetimes supply of CMP 30-06 & .30 Carbine. But I still struggle saying no to a deal when I run into it.

Still shows as available so I ordered 4 cans yesterday, technically before I even owned a rifle that shot this caliber. The rifle problem has now been solved however. [smile]

Not spam cans and off topic except the CMP angle but did anyone else order their M7 bayonet and scabbard combos? I had 2 come in today, pretty sweet...

If I ordered through snail mail the form for a rifle and some ammo. Do they give you any confirmation email that they have received/confirmed it?

If I ordered through snail mail the form for a rifle and some ammo. Do they give you any confirmation email that they have received/confirmed it?

yes you should get a DBU ( don't bother us) email. check your spam folder CMP emails can end up there

Opened one, kept the other sealed:
M7-2.JPG

Funny I don't have any bayonets? Might have to get one.

Which one is this.
CMP E-Store
"US M-7 Bayonet & M8A1 Scabbard. Various manufacture.
The bayonet overall length is 12" with a blade length of 6 3/4". They are to be used on the US caliber 5.56mm M16 rifle.

Please note that we will not be able to honor specific manufacture requests due to the bayonet/scabbard being in sealed packaging. Standard S&H rates apply."

CMP E-Store
"US M-7 Bayonet & M8A1 Scabbard. Various manufacture.
The bayonet overall length is 12" with a blade length of 6 3/4". They are to be used on the US caliber 5.56mm M16 rifle.

Please note that we will not be able to honor specific manufacture requests due to the bayonet/scabbard being in sealed packaging. Standard S&H rates apply."

ahh that's why it looks nice..... I want one for my my 1942 M1 just to have.

Back
Top Bottom