Hunter's Lodge Firearms etc

Anyone ever bought from them? Always have interesting stuff listed in Shotgun News. Prices are almost too good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are part of old western scrounged I believe and another company and IIRC tied to Gibbs some how.
Anyway I laugh when I see their ads
They where still running USGI M1 garand kits with receiver for 289$ few months ago.
I don't think they really up date their ad at all.
Good luck and keep us posted.

the fact they wont take CCs is a bit off for me. If you pay them use a USPS money order so you can file a mail fraud claim if your items are not as expected.

Last edited:
the fact they wont take CCs is a bit off for me. If you pay them use a USPS money order so you can file a mail fraud claim if your items are not as expected.

Don't expect much from the PO here.... Wasn't there a recent thread in the General Forum around how a guy got taken for $300?

Don't expect much from the PO here.... Wasn't there a recent thread in the General Forum around how a guy got taken for $300?

its not a cut and dry process for a claim but you have some backing. I recovered 200$ from a deal gone bad. took 5 months but I finally got it.

you need to contact the USPS inspectors division.

Simply put if the person has not fallen off the planet and can be found easily you have a better chance than with a check or money order

IIRC, it was some scam where the mailing address was just a pickup point. Unsure on the details. May have read about it here or on the CMP forums. This didn't happen to me. Anyways, glad you got your money back.

Now that you mention them, I'm curious myself. They've got 1917 stock sets for 225. That's not bad at all and I need one.

Sent from my m8whl using Tapatalk

I pick up a part from them for an old gun I had many moons ago with no problems,but there is a lot of negative info on them from the web,and also YouTube.

I remember reading some really shady stuff about them some years ago. I'd never do business with them and advise anyone to do some Googling before sending them any money.

I have ordered from them without problem, just beware if it says good condition it is the bottom of the barrel. I ordered some M1 carbine bayonets, price was great but the handles were pretty rotted away....Ad did see they had rough handles but more like nonexistent was the actuality. . That said there are some horror stories about them on some of the other forums. Always have to worry about an outfit that doesn't take credit cards....

Back
Top Bottom