Douglas Auctioneers Firearms Auction Lots of C&R stuff

Looks like Douglas Auctioneers in South Deerfield MA is having a firearms auction This Friday June 9th. Looking through there catalog they seem to have a bunch of C&R stuff. They don't seem to have anybody that knows stuff about firearms. They have a lot of mislabeled guns and calibers. I haven't been down to one of there auctions in a while, but I don't believe they except C&R lic. Unless they have changed there policy on that. Here is a link to there listings http://www.douglasauctioneers.com/catalogs/june9firearms/catalog.html Half tempted to go down and see what stuff will go for. Sometimes you can get a good deal, most of the time the pistols go for a bunch.

# 74 looks pretty good.

Is 50 a RC? I'd be curious how much they go for, if it was during the day I'd debate going to it.

Number 50 looks like a Yugo M48. Russian Capture Mauser I have seen go for $400-$500. #74 will buff right out, It is the no bolt version of the gun. You use a long nail and a hammer to shoot it. It's perfectly safe.

I thought the bolt was too shiny, if I recall the Soviets reblued so the bolt should've been blued and the stock looked too nice.
I actually could go to this auction after all.
Just looking for a RC K98 as a shooter.

About the only thing I really would be interested is some bayonets.
I hope someone gets a deal there.

I've been to that place during a gun auction before... once and never again. You just sit there in total shock over the prices these things are going for, and try to figure out what drug each of the people bidding are currently on.

There are no deal's to be had there.

I've been to that place during a gun auction before... once and never again. You just sit there in total shock over the prices these things are going for, and try to figure out what drug each of the people bidding are currently on.

That's a gun auction anywhere.

Guess it's not worth me going then. I don't want a Mitchell's.
Decent amount of Lee Enfields though.

You never know what will happen. I have gotten some deals out of there. But it doesn't happen to offend. If you went it doesn't cost anything to get in. If you got nothing all you would have wasted is time and some gas. I would like to go but it's an hour and half drive for me and I don't have much extra cash to spend. But I feel if I don't go than everything will go cheap and I will miss out. But on the other hand if I do go than it will be a waste of my time because everything will go for way to much and I will wonder what drugs they took to make them bid so high. It a catch 22

I thought that is what gun shows are for. [hmmm]

mitchells make good shooters

I would not mind getting t
lot 53

I bet #73 would clean up and shoot well

#74 is not to bad either pretty cool wall hanger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom