• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Collectors firearms, Chelmsford

Does anyone know if this shop is still open? Last I heard the owner was trying to sell it. The number I found online is disconnected.

I think Terry uses that location for NH-to-Mass transfers, by appointment only.

Does that mean that Terry isn't at the gun shows anymore?
He wasn't at the last show in Mallboro and he had always been there in the past. His wife had wanted him to fully retire for some time. That's why he let his New Hampshire license go and move down to the Chelmsford shop.

Does that mean that Terry isn't at the gun shows anymore?
Len, Terry was a always at The Holbrook shows, and didn't make the Nov '17 show nor is he scheduled for the March '18. as others have stated I believe he did close up shop, due to some Health issues, i don't know how bad or seriousness it was.

Sad to hear this. Terry is a class act and especially for those of us who like old guns.

When I last spoke with him he told me that he was slowing down and Chelmsford was very limited hours.

I hope he's OK and just enjoying retirement.

i am pretty sure, he is OK and like you say enjoying retirement, but yes for years terry and his crew were great to see at our show ( holbrook) if nothing else just to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom