How to beat the gun "loophole". News at 9.

Just saw the story.

MA Senator Jim McGovern is sponsoring a bill in D.C. for the feds to classify 80% as firearms.

WE ARE THE 80%!!!!!! (that is the new battle cry)

Good luck senator. Does he know who controls congress and the presidency?

If it passes in the next admin - I'm going to go out and buy at shit ton of 79% lowers!!!

Maybe I could hedge for the future and collect some cans and a bucket full of mud.

Hey McGovern - you just opened up a whole can of worms!!!

You let the cat out of the bag!!!

Now everyone who was ignorant of how to obtain a gun will just make one!!!

Blood WILL flood the streets now. Any prohibited person who can't legally obtain a gun will know how to make one.

You should have just kept your big mouth shut instead of advertising for these companies.

Just saw the story.

MA Senator Jim McGovern is sponsoring a bill in D.C. for the feds to classify 80% as firearms.

WE ARE THE 80%!!!!!! (that is the new battle cry)

Good luck senator. Does he know who controls congress and the presidency?

If it passes in the next admin - I'm going to go out and buy at shit ton of 79% lowers!!!

Maybe I could hedge for the future and collect some cans and a bucket full of mud.

Hey McGovern - you just opened up a whole can of worms!!!

You let the cat out of the bag!!!

Now everyone who was ignorant of how to obtain a gun will just make one!!!

Blood WILL flood the streets now. Any prohibited person who can't legally obtain a gun will know how to make one.

You should have just kept your big mouth shut instead of advertising for these companies.
He is a Rep, not a Senator. And he has the most liberal voting record in all of Congress!

The Giffords group is pushing this narrative hard across the country.

A paid-for opinion piece in the Metrowest Daily News:
Yuille: A state gun bill that cannot wait

A year and a half after he died, I still think about my dad every day. I also think about how I lost him to a devastating epidemic that hurts Americans from all walks of life: firearm suicide. On any given day this crisis takes the lives of 58 people. But for all the heartbreak it causes, there have been too few conversations about how we can help someone in crisis before they pick up a gun.

Notice at the bottom of the opinion piece:
Jenna Yuille is the engagement manager at Giffords, a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives from gun violence.

Thank you for the correction. I forgot that Pocahauntus and Belarkey were our Senators.
Yes, sir. I only know b/c, as I am ashamed to admit, he represents me in Congress! As does, the Ice Cream Man (Markey) an Fauxcahuntus. What a trio!

A paid-for opinion piece in the Metrowest Daily News:

Notice at the bottom of the opinion piece:
Jenna Yuille is the engagement manager at Giffords, a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives from gun violence.

seems like this is the same chick who lost her mother in a mall shooting, then she and her stepfather got involved in anti gun stuff.
odd that she doesnt mention her mother at all in the above opinion piece, usually they dont mind piling it on.

Family of Cindy Yuille, Clackamas shooting victim, turns from grief to lobbying Legislature on guns

now did her stepfather off himself or her biological father? doesnt say....

What I dont like is people from the other side of the country telling me what laws I should pass. Take your agenda and eff off.
We have enough problems ....I need Gabby's gun group pushing bills here like I need a hole in the head.;)

It appears that we are under attack. This isn't the usual Linsky filing a bill BS, or Rosenthal spouting his mouth. We have outside agitators (Giffords) coming here and instigating at least 2 news stories and planting op-eds in newspapers. It appears this is a focused effort rather than the usual flailing. And they are trying to make it appear as organic to stir up astroturfed public support. Nowhere in that Yuille op-ed did they identify who they were - it was up to the newspaper to put the note at the bottom.

They are going to push mental health as backdoor gun control and confiscation. Once this crap passes they'll simply declare everyone who wants a gun as mentally ill.

They need to ban the real ghost guns, 0% lowers. Ban the possession of any sort of metal.

Someone needs to show these asshats the soda can to AR lower video and the shovel AK process. Let these idiots know that American (or Russian) ingenuity will not be held down. By God, if we want to exercise our Rights, we will find a way

You just wait until they realize that wheel weights can be melted down and cast into booleets - enjoy your balanced wheels loophole while you can!

It appears that we are under attack. This isn't the usual Linsky filing a bill BS, or Rosenthal spouting his mouth. We have outside agitators (Giffords) coming here and instigating at least 2 news stories and planting op-eds in newspapers. It appears this is a focused effort rather than the usual flailing. And they are trying to make it appear as organic to stir up astroturfed public support. Nowhere in that Yuille op-ed did they identify who they were - it was up to the newspaper to put the note at the bottom.

They are going to push mental health as backdoor gun control and confiscation. Once this crap passes they'll simply declare everyone who wants a gun as mentally ill.
It is 100% coordinated. They realized they can’t win on a national level since Crooked Hillary is in office so they have to attack on the local levels.

The press puts out a wave ghost gun fear pieces about twice per year all over the country, probably with prompting from the disarmament lobby.

They do this with other firearm-related topics as well.

Has anyone considered, they are painting all of us as being evil and building ghost guns so no one knows we have them; so why HAVEN'T YOU built one yet?

Much like Mass, where we AR owners from post 1998 are Felons in Waiting - why is the pin still in your stock? If it already is a forbidden 'Assault Weapon' - does the pin make it a 'Super Assault Weapon'?

This makes me want to finish some 80% lowers even though I don't even like ARs and prefer bullpups. Thank you Giffords for convincing me.

More propaganda from the news media. By not putting a serial # on the gun and not registering it, one would already be in violation of federal and state lawr.

I didn't see the report as I have refused to watch local news since the 2016 election cycle but I am sure that they failed to mention this rather obvious and important fact!!

More propaganda from the news media. By not putting a serial # on the gun and not registering it, one would already be in violation of federal and state lawr.

I didn't see the report as I have refused to watch local news since the 2016 election cycle but I am sure that they failed to mention this rather obvious and important fact!!
Wrong! BATFE only requires a S/N WHEN you go to sell/transfer the gun, not before. Registration is strictly a MA requirement and Feds could care less about it.

No, no & no.

There is no FEDERAL requirement for me to serialize a firearm that I complete for my own PERSONAL use.
There is no STATE requirement here in GEORGIA for me for me to serialize a firearm that I complete for my own PERSONAL use.

I have several firearms that started life as 80% lowers. I broke NO state or federal laws by completing them, and here in Georgia I don't have to register ANY of my firearms whether they have serial numbers or not.

I can't TRANSFER/SELL these firearms - but I didn't build them intending to transfer them, I built them for me.

Someone needs to show these asshats the soda can to AR lower video and the shovel AK process. Let these idiots know that American (or Russian) ingenuity will not be held down. By God, if we want to exercise our Rights, we will find a way
Yes, give them ideas on what to ban next.

Ill have my Glock 19 5th gen in my hands Monday. Thanks to the local liberal news media otherwise I wouldn't have made this purchase!

I think they already know you can melt beer cans down and make a receiver.

I think they know that anything that can be made in a factory can be made in a garage.

The problem I see is that they don’t seem to realize they’re wasting their time with these laws because even formerly law abiding citizens aren’t going to follow them.

The problem I see is that they don’t seem to realize they’re wasting their time with these laws because even formerly law abiding citizens aren’t going to follow them.

they are running this garbage often enough for an average joe to get scared and axe .gov help. If you repeat any lie long enough ...

Back
Top Bottom