• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to beat the gun "loophole". News at 9.

Sigh.......should have gotten that glock 19 5th gen when I had the opportunity a few weeks back

there is no "Gun" loophole. It's a myth. if you are a PP you cannot legally have a gun. Even though I believe there is no such thing as a PP anything more is beyond an infringement on 2A.

I’ve been on the fence about an 80% for a while now. The recent press they’ve gotten is probably going to make me pull the trigger on one.

If guns exist then criminals will have guns. Therefore all gun owners are criminals.
If illegal aliens exist then they are underprivileged minorities. Therefore all illegal aliens are democrat voters.

Yea. False alarm . I thought it was about something else. I did panic buy though. i have a glock 19 5th gen on order tomorrow already.

These pieces basically serve to condition the public for the banning of a firearm related item after they are used in a big false flag shooting (or a mad dog AG and complocit gov) or to show criminals about them.

What are the call letters of the station?

Can't find info on the story on any channel 7.

I caught the end. It mentioned a person who used a homemade firearm in a murder, then said gangs have been using them. Former ATF head from Philadelphia chimed in. DC creature Jim McGovern said hes crafting a bill to classify 80s and "parts" as firearms. They showed assembled AR15s and unused P80 kits.

"they" want to serialize most if not all parts in handguns as told by the voice over while holding a glock-style frame.

Back
Top Bottom