How to beat the gun "loophole". News at 9.

Just saw the story.

MA Senator Jim McGovern is sponsoring a bill in D.C. for the feds to classify 80% as firearms.

I have a plan to get past that.

7-minute-abs.jpg

I got a call from a friend yesterday asking about the legality of completing/building an AR from an 80% lower. He hunts, target shoots and has a bunch of guns so I was surprised that he didn't own one.

Now thanks to this "news" story there will be another new AR owner. Was that the intent or an unintended consequence? [grin]

Phew, I just saw this thread and thought I missed out on a tutorial on how to beat a gun loophole. I feel better now.

Here is my panic purchase. photo taken at HSC today. If it wasn't for the liberal media story about ghost guns this wouldn't be in my safe in Massachusetts now.

original-496b08325455b53375674b12c3322022.jpg

I heard Oath Keepers and hard-core motorcycle gangs are banding together to stop this. It's gonna be The 1%'er and 3%'ers for 80%er's! Bumper sticker: 1+3=80 For Me!

Just saw the story.

MA Senator Jim McGovern is sponsoring a bill in D.C. for the feds to classify 80% as firearms.
I knew it was highly unlikely a state senator was sponsoring a bill in D.C.

McGovern is a U.S. Representative from MA. Makes sense now.

Well that's a great way to trigger an anti. Which do they go for first, the 80% frame or the high-cap happy stick? [rofl]
I've got a whole bunch of stuff that would trigger an anti - I'm okay with that.

Damn. That was my reason for buying an 80%. Speaking of which, I need to finish that bad-boy.
It's surprisingly simple; much easier than an 80% lower for an AR-15. I did however have to swap triggers, I couldn't get the one I had to set correctly with the slide on.

It's surprisingly simple; much easier than an 80% lower for an AR-15. I did however have to swap triggers, I couldn't get the one I had to set correctly with the slide on.

Yup. I was surprised how easy it was. Did mine entirely with a dremel and it took maybe about 45 minutes because I was going super slow. Just have to keep the dremel on low so you don't melt the polymer.

Yup. I was surprised how easy it was. Did mine entirely with a dremel and it took maybe about 45 minutes because I was going super slow. Just have to keep the dremel on low so you don't melt the polymer.

I used a couple of files also. 1/4 inch round to take down the barrel block, and a 1/2" fine toothed to finish off the rails. Patience is your friend. Armorer's block, steel punch and small hammer to drive the pins in.

Well that's a great way to trigger an anti. Which do they go for first, the 80% frame or the high-cap happy stick? [rofl]

More triggers for the anti's.

Parts for an AR pistol I'm going to build. That's a shockwave brace and a completed 80% lower. 30 round PMAGS just 'cause.

AR Pistol.jpg

A glimpse into one side of my safe; "nobody needs that many guns"...

nobody needs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom