How many rounds do you carry?

Ignore the audio (PSA).

Some parts of MA aren't any safer or better than one of the 'stans! [thinking]

Holy shit, now that kid should be giving classes on concealed carry! People complain about not being able to conceal 1911s and such should watch this video![laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP why is this important for you to know? Another NESBook question IMO. If it is for advice, most of the leading authorities on self-defense recommend at least one full reload of whatever platform you are carrying...if that is what you are asking advice on. If it is out of curiosity, then respectfully I would suggest: MYOB. To those who complain about the diminishing loss of privacy and responded to this question, well...what can I say, an innocuous question this time, but all part of a conditioning process (NOT BY THE OP) to freely give up all sorts of information about yourself, but that's okay because the internet isn't real.

only replying to extend the thread and annoy this guy. I carry an extra magazine for whatever weapon I have with me, usually puts me at about 20 rounds

You pretty much post this same BS in almost every thread you comment in. Yet when its something that interests you, SEE Walking Dead thread, then you are free to share but if someone posts something you dont like, SEE Blue Bloods thread, you are completely OPSEC NESbook OMG! Seriously... Perhaps you need something to fill up part of your day.

I was just thinking the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

When you carry concealed, how many rounds do you typically have on your person? I'll start...

Cold months -> 54 rounds of 9MM (15+1 in pistol, two 19 round magazines in OWB holster)
Warm months -> 30 rounds of 9MM (10+1 in pistol, one 19 round magazine in IWB holster)

how many pockets do I have that day.

Summer - IWB Glock 19 [10+1 and 15 round extra mag] + opposite pocket S&W 642 [5]

Winter - IWB Glock 21 [10 +1, 2x 13 round extra mags in coat pocket] + opposite ankle Glock 36 [6/condition three]

Summer - IWB Glock 19 [10+1 and 15 round extra mag] + opposite pocket S&W 642 [5]

Winter - IWB Glock 21 [10 +1, 2x 13 round extra mags in coat pocket] + opposite ankle Glock 36 [6/condition three]

Curious why you carry with a 10 round mag in the G19 with a 15 round spare? Aren't the 15 round mags factory, so same length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HA-HA.... Gimmie a break, just got the thing 3 weeks ago, and still trying to track down a pre-ban or two. I heard MA Firearms got some on Friday, so I might have to swing down if there are any left.

They had loads of 'em when I was there on Saturday. Order them online and get there within 3-5 days. Just don't wait too long...

Ignore the audio (PSA).

Some parts of MA aren't any safer or better than one of the 'stans! [thinking]

Wtf did I just watch? Rofl
Just picked up my winter carry..m&p 9c so 10+1 but im also picking up a g26 in a few weeks since im going to carry a something that big might as well get more bang for my buck..pun intented :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Milspec NATO Survival Whistle
adventurer_distress_whistle_package.jpg

I guess it depends on how much space is in the back of the 1/2 track with M45 mount. Prob enough to make it down Green St in Worc at closing time.

Anywhere from 11 to 31 depending on pistol.

If I'm going down a NY alley ill carry a full calostomy bag

Last edited:
Usually Para 1911 with 10 round McCormick power mags. Minimum 1 extra, sometimes 2, sometimes more in the girls purse or my leather if riding. Usually a few loose rounds in my pocket just cuz it's fun pulling em out when looking for change:) Plus whatever she's carrying. Total? Hopefully a few less than we need.

Back
Top Bottom