• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many rounds do you carry?

When you carry concealed, how many rounds do you typically have on your person? I'll start...

Cold months -> 54 rounds of 9MM (15+1 in pistol, two 19 round magazines in OWB holster)
Warm months -> 30 rounds of 9MM (10+1 in pistol, one 19 round magazine in IWB holster)

When you carry concealed, how many rounds do you typically have on your person? I'll start...

Cold months -> 54 rounds of 9MM (15+1 in pistol, two 19 round magazines in OWB holster)
Warm months -> 30 rounds of 9MM (10+1 in pistol, one 19 round magazine in IWB holster)

I neglected to mention... carry piece is a Glock 26. I run it with G19 magazines in the colder months, and regular G26 MA magazines when it's warm. Reloads are +2 G17 mags.

Because I abide by the law I would never carry more than the legal limit...LOL

If I were to carry what I wanted :)
Work- 15+1 FNP Tactical .45
Play-8+1 USP Compact 45 or 7+1 p938 9MM

Because I abide by the law I would never carry more than the legal limit...LOL

If I were to carry what I wanted :)
Work- 15+1 FNP Tactical .45
Play-8+1 USP Compact 45 or 7+1 p938 9MM

What's this "legal limit" you're referring to? Do you live in NY or something?

Day to day, just my P99c with single mag. Winter, it is fullsize with 15 round mag. If I am heading into any shady areas, 2 spare mags and maybe compact as a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP why is this important for you to know? Another NESBook question IMO. If it is for advice, most of the leading authorities on self-defense recommend at least one full reload of whatever platform you are carrying...if that is what you are asking advice on. If it is out of curiosity, then respectfully I would suggest: MYOB. To those who complain about the diminishing loss of privacy and responded to this question, well...what can I say, an innocuous question this time, but all part of a conditioning process (NOT BY THE OP) to freely give up all sorts of information about yourself, but that's okay because the internet isn't real.

OP why is this important for you to know? Another NESBook question IMO. If it is for advice, most of the leading authorities on self-defense recommend at least one full reload of whatever platform you are carrying...if that is what you are asking advice on. If it is out of curiosity, then respectfully I would suggest: MYOB. To those who complain about the diminishing loss of privacy and responded to this question, well...what can I say, an innocuous question this time, but all part of a conditioning process (NOT BY THE OP) to freely give up all sorts of information about yourself, but that's okay because the internet isn't real.

You pretty much post this same BS in almost every thread you comment in. Yet when its something that interests you, SEE Walking Dead thread, then you are free to share but if someone posts something you dont like, SEE Blue Bloods thread, you are completely OPSEC NESbook OMG! Seriously... Perhaps you need something to fill up part of your day.

OMG!!!! and to imagine I may not be carrying at all at some point in time!!!! OR....WAIT.....OMG maybe i lied!!!!!! PS your old avatar was better......

I was under the impression that this was an online discussion forum for discussing firearm related topics. If you don't want to take part in the discussions, feel free to abstain.

I was under the impression that this was an online discussion forum for discussing firearm related topics. If you don't want to take part in the discussions, feel free to abstain.

Or not...

I never said I wasn't a hypocrite BTW. The late great William F. Buckley defended hypocrisy by saying that a true hypocrite has values that he deviates from, whereas the amoral and the stupid have not and that is the critical difference. You may choose to place yourself in whatever category you wish. You won..hope I made your day...please continue with NESBook and more inane questions and comments [popcorn]

It depends on where I am going. If I know I’m heading to Springfield, I generally bring 1 extra mag for 30 rounds of ammo in my G-19 (pre ban mags). Most places, I only bring what fits in the firearm.

On the other hand, if i'm with my wife and children, I make sure that she has 2 extra mags in her purse just in case.

Back
Top Bottom