How many Green Card (MA) owners on this site?

Hey guys,

how many people on this site have Green Cards? What are some of the NFA toys you have. I have a Ruger AC-556K, MAC10 .45ACP and a UZI 9mm.

I was thinking that some time it would be fun to all get together at a central location and bring some of our toys out and have some fun.

what do you guys think?

Rob

[rofl]

When I first saw this I thought WTF??? How did a non citizen get all these? Man, was I pissed for a few seconds, as a former Green Card holder I'm thinking maybe I didn't need to be a citizen to own all those cool toys, then the penny dropped...

Have a blue passport these days [grin]

[laugh2]

ha ha... just thinking about what you wrote makes me chuckle. Your mouth must have dropped thinking what you did. [rofl]

I would have been the same way. [rofl]

thats funny right there.

Harvard would be great, Gerry. I can bring the usual array of subguns and suppressors. What is this "Green Card" that I keep hearing about? Is this something I need to get? Jack.

Jack,
the green card is a "License To Possess A Machine Gun" and if you live in MA it is an additional license that all MA residents need prior to owning MGs and its been that way for years and years. Its called a green card because its green [grin] (white with a green stripe on it) and looks just like a standard class A LTC. Even the older LTPAMG had green writing on them.
Now if you dont have one and you live in MA and own MGs than you being a manufacturer must be waived of that requirement being that you can make and own machine guns that are transferable or post dealer samples etc. I dont think class 2 manufacturers need one. I could be wrong on that though. I am just not sure. However if you are an average joe like me and own legal, transferable Machine guns, than you better have the green card if you live in MA.
but that is what the green card is. License to possess machine guns and its a MA state license issued by the Chief of your town in the same manner as LTCs. They are just usually tougher to get these days unless you have had one for years or if you have a very good relationship with you Chief LEO.

Rob

Last edited:
jacks just funnin ya; he's an NFA dealer..he know what a green card is (but the info is good for other folks) I'm in...As far as what i have....I own more than I need but less than I want!

I like the Harvard idea; cl 3 friendly and pretty central location.

Rob I think you have started something.[smile] Linemen I know how you feel the first one always sucks when you get around five of them you'll be having so much fun when the next one comes in it's like ohhh ya I did have another one comming. The worst is after you get the first and start shooting then you can't wait to get another especially if you are fortunate enough to shoot someone elses stuff and shoot one that you just have to have. Thats what happened to me with my micro. The 51b I saw one at the big E and that was it. The 5 year wait was excrushiating (dam I know I spelled that wrong).

I wish I was still in MA to have some fun with the NFA devices, and you could have fun with my out-of-state goodies. (The HK 45 et al).

Ateamrob count me in on an MG meet. I have a few NFA items I will be more than happy to bring to the shoot. I have found a very friendly to MG's range on the Cape that is usually very accomadating. Tcat

As far as what i have....I own more than I need but less than I want!

I hear what you are saying. I have 3 MGs and I always want more. I tell you what if I had pushed forward and got into NFA like I wanted to 15 years ago i would have a few more toys I tell you. [thinking]

thats what not getting on the stick buys you. [grin]

However I think my AC556, UZI and MAC are enough to keep me busy with FA.

Ateamrob count me in on an MG meet. I have a few NFA items I will be more than happy to bring to the shoot. I have found a very friendly to MG's range on the Cape that is usually very accomadating. Tcat

oh man. I would love to have a shoot down towards the Cape. I love it down there. Vacationland.

Well rob from your post and our AM conversation does this mean I have to start looking for that 16 for ya?[smile].

jacks just funnin ya; he's an NFA dealer..he know what a green card is (but the info is good for other folks) I'm in...As far as what i have....I own more than I need but less than I want!

I like the Harvard idea; cl 3 friendly and pretty central location.

Of course I have the Green Card. Had it when most of you guys were still pissing your pants. Jack.

This is what got me craving a MG. When I was in the USMC it was fun firing the different weapons but for some reason being out and shooting one that I can own myself was addicting! This is at the LV gun store. Rent anything you want there......

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/linemen339/?action=view&current=lasvegas2008046.flv

Notice the instructor's hand on the shooter's shoulder. Best way to keep down the muzzle climb. This is very important with new shooters, young and old. Jack.

Well rob from your post and our AM conversation does this mean I have to start looking for that 16 for ya?.

[smile] depends on the price. My Wife is already about to walk out on me due to my NFA habbit. What is one more. [rofl]

Of course I have the Green Card. Had it when most of you guys were still pissing your pants. Jack

[rofl] good one Jack... [rofl]

And now you're pissing your pants

BWWWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] even better.[smile]

Just like Cross-X, I too have a Green Card with no items or in the near future. But always enjoy meeting up with like minded people.

I hear what you are saying. I have 3 MGs and I always want more. I tell you what if I had pushed forward and got into NFA like I wanted to 15 years ago i would have a few more toys I tell you. [thinking]

thats what not getting on the stick buys you. [grin]

However I think my AC556, UZI and MAC are enough to keep me busy with FA.

oh man. I would love to have a shoot down towards the Cape. I love it down there. Vacationland.

I have a call in to the club president to ask for a green light for green card day. Are you the go to guy for this event? Tcat

I have a call in to the club president to ask for a green light for green card day. Are you the go to guy for this event? Tcat

You got it rob is the go to guy he had to open his big mouth[rofl]. Rob just don't make it conflict with Hanson bro.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom