• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how many firearms did you buy in your first year?

since getting my ltc in june ive been buying quite a bit! this got me curious how many most of you guys bought your first year? btw i am at 14....;)

Last edited:
Well I'm still not done with my first year, However I'm at the point when anyone asks I say, "none of your goddamn business." I definitely need to start saving for a bigger safe!

Well I'm still not done with my first year, However I'm at the point when anyone asks I say, "none of your goddamn business." I definitely need to start saving for a bigger safe!

More than I dare admit (Mrs might be looking over my shoulder) .....god help me, I have a disease. More cow bell won't cure me, I'm afraid [wink]

i totally hear you guys! is there a guns anonymous? cuz i have a problem and i love it!!!

I'm only at 1 month of waiting for my fid after my prints and photo and I already planned to get 1 rifle and 1 hd shotgun for my first buys and 1 rifle/shotgun every 2-3 months. So you do the math.

picked up a few. Fewer than what I want, but I had to pay for a wedding.

I'm still looking for a good lever gun, and then something super black and super killy that will make Pelosi poop her depends.

Oh, and maybe a Mac 10, because even though I was born in LA, it must have been on a day that they were out because all I got was a 10/22.

Having purchased my first house and having my first child in that year, only three. It helps that I am a cheap bastard with a tight budget. I can really only see getting two, maybe three more if the wife gets into it.

Two months after having an FID I had 5 guns. Its going to get pretty ugly when I get my LTC.

Out of your 14 do you have a good balance of quality vs. quantity? Some people could spend 8K on 14 guns or on 4.

I bought two before I even received my LTC in the mail. The dealer held them for me while I waited (only a month). I bought two guns I had to have and in excellent condition. I have 2 and have only had my LTC for almost 1 week. I can't wait for my next purchase of something I have to have!

I hate to see what your credit card bills look like... Im sure most of you have ways to justify your spending, but don't kid yourselves.

I know I went overboard my first few years. Fortunately I was able to sell off a lot of my surplus without getting too badly burned. Now I have a small but respectable collection, that Ithe have the time and money to shoot, and if I want something new, I gotta sell something. My extra money goes to a downpayment, retirement and saving for a kid. Works out well.

my first year i bought one rifle, and one pistol because my daddy didn't have such things in the house. they were taboo, so naturally as a head strong young man I had to have the poison...

Back
Top Bottom