how many firearms did you buy in your first year?

since getting my ltc in june ive been buying quite a bit! this got me curious how many most of you guys bought your first year? btw i am at 14....;)

Last edited:
Well I'm still not done with my first year, However I'm at the point when anyone asks I say, "none of your goddamn business." I definitely need to start saving for a bigger safe!

Well I'm still not done with my first year, However I'm at the point when anyone asks I say, "none of your goddamn business." I definitely need to start saving for a bigger safe!

More than I dare admit (Mrs might be looking over my shoulder) .....god help me, I have a disease. More cow bell won't cure me, I'm afraid [wink]

i totally hear you guys! is there a guns anonymous? cuz i have a problem and i love it!!!

I'm only at 1 month of waiting for my fid after my prints and photo and I already planned to get 1 rifle and 1 hd shotgun for my first buys and 1 rifle/shotgun every 2-3 months. So you do the math.

picked up a few. Fewer than what I want, but I had to pay for a wedding.

I'm still looking for a good lever gun, and then something super black and super killy that will make Pelosi poop her depends.

Oh, and maybe a Mac 10, because even though I was born in LA, it must have been on a day that they were out because all I got was a 10/22.

Having purchased my first house and having my first child in that year, only three. It helps that I am a cheap bastard with a tight budget. I can really only see getting two, maybe three more if the wife gets into it.

Two months after having an FID I had 5 guns. Its going to get pretty ugly when I get my LTC.

Out of your 14 do you have a good balance of quality vs. quantity? Some people could spend 8K on 14 guns or on 4.

I bought two before I even received my LTC in the mail. The dealer held them for me while I waited (only a month). I bought two guns I had to have and in excellent condition. I have 2 and have only had my LTC for almost 1 week. I can't wait for my next purchase of something I have to have!

I hate to see what your credit card bills look like... Im sure most of you have ways to justify your spending, but don't kid yourselves.

I know I went overboard my first few years. Fortunately I was able to sell off a lot of my surplus without getting too badly burned. Now I have a small but respectable collection, that Ithe have the time and money to shoot, and if I want something new, I gotta sell something. My extra money goes to a downpayment, retirement and saving for a kid. Works out well.

my first year i bought one rifle, and one pistol because my daddy didn't have such things in the house. they were taboo, so naturally as a head strong young man I had to have the poison...

Back
Top Bottom