How do we move forward...

In instead of bitching and complaining about what's going on, look inward.

What can we do to change this?

Personally I'm tired of it hearing about it how shit is going down.

I want to hear about how we fight it.

There are options on this board.

I suggest all concerned look into it.

XXXOOOXXX

Blitz1

Last edited:
The s&14 is going to hit the fan man! it's going! We're all going to be on our own! No government! Anarchy!! YEAH!

We need to keep this momentum moving and not become sedentary or accepting. I've never seen so many people come together like this we have to organize into groups.

Last edited:
In instead of bitching and complaining about what's going on, look inward.

What can we do to change this?

Personally I'm tired of it hearing about it how shit is going down.

There are options on this board.

I suggest all concerned look into it.

XXXOOOXXX

Blitz1

What's the problem that needs to change? Without fully articulating the actual problem, we can't start the discussion and vetting process of actual solutions. YMMV.

I'm not talking about revolution, I'm talking about how to defend against anarchy, that is the real threat.

We should be worried about the roving gangs out there more so than the Gov.

That's where the threat lies. [frown]

Am I Wrong?

I'm not talking about revolution, I'm talking about how to defend against anarchy, that is the real threat.

Am I Wrong?

yes - you are completely wrong. Roving gangs of hoodlums you can gun down in the street, bury the bodies - and aside from the expenditure of some ammunition - you will be none the poorer. If the gangs are large - you and your neighbors can band together - and defend yourselves. That is of course - if the government lets you.

It is only the government that will take every piece of wealth and property you own, take your body and put it in a camp and make you a slave - and finally march your sorry ass to the showers where they gas your unbelievingly dumb ass until it is dead and then pull the skin from your body to make lampshades - and burn up the rest.

Why are so many of you people so worried about "roving gangs" and "zombies" and not worried about the the things that really threaten you - seriously: are you really that f***ing stupid?

The problem is that we now have an anti American Marxist as are next president. Who with a slippery tung blinded people with fancy talk of change with out telling us his rely agenda and 52 percent that want to push their beliefs on us and I for one won't have it not lying down anyway. great men fought and died for us to have the country the way we know it. now Its time for us to do are part for are children and future generations. I'm glad this has happed Ive felt like a dog on a chain for a long time every year another link wold be removed I woke up this morning with my neck agents the tree and I'm pissed. Now for the first time we have movement and unity lets move and break our chains. molon labe long live the revaluation ect!..........

yes - you are completely wrong. Roving gangs of hoodlums you can gun down in the street, bury the bodies - and aside from the expenditure of some ammunition - you will be none the poorer. If the gangs are large - you and your neighbors can band together - and defend yourselves. That is of course - if the government lets you.

It is only the government that will take every piece of wealth and property you own, take your body and put it in a camp and make you a slave - and finally march your sorry ass to the showers where they gas your unbelievingly dumb ass until it is dead and then pull the skin from your body to make lampshades - and burn up the rest.

Why are so many of you people so worried about "roving gangs" and "zombies" and not worried about the the things that really threaten you - seriously: are you really that f***ing stupid?

Absolutely, completely CORRECT. Thank you.

Shift your residence to a free state - not possible for all I know but an imortant step. Downsize your home and do what you can to get it "off grid".
Buy a "ham" radio. Store a minimum of six months food (Not just MRE's & freezedried), buy effective defensive tools, take a comprehensive firstaid course, stockpile ammo & medical supplies, form a mutual assistance group, pratice your marksmanship.

Frankly speaking, I'd rather be thought to have a
thtinfoilhat.gif
than to find myself on a bus with wire on the windows or in a boxcar on my way out of town.

Am I Wrong?

Personally, once I knew what I did not want, I would define what I do want, and turn my focus and action to that.

Anarchy = lawlessness, absence of gov't
antonym of anarchy = lawfulness, order, rule

More specifically how would a person define lawfulness, order and rule; and then what action would move us in that direction.

When fear dictates, then lots of monsters are created - real and imagined.

Ya get what you focus on.

Huh? What are you talking about? TEOTWAKI? That didn't happen in Y2K. That isn't going to happen in the current recession.

I guess I'm a little skeptical that there will be riots in the streets or general anarchy. I think the greatest threat to gun owners is the gradual deterioration of the RKBA. One of the reasons its easy to erode our RKBA in states like MA is that the rate of gun ownership is low, thus there is not much political pressure on our representatives to defend those rights.

That being said, my hunch is that any course of action moving forward should also come with an effort to increase gun ownership. The best way to do that is to be willing to talk with our friends about this hobby/sport that we all enjoy, and encourage them to ask questions and get involved.

Places like these forums are a great way to bring new shooters (such as me) into the fold, and seek their buy-in (so they feel a vested interest). It sort of sounds cheesy, but really a strategy of increasing gun ownership rates will have the most long-lasting effect, because it works through consensus. Just my 0.02.

Am I Wrong?

If anarchy is the real threat, I don't think you'll have to sweat. The Obama administration is going to over-regulate every economic sector; It will be far removed from anarchy.

I don't think nomadic gangs are the problem. Not yet anyway.

Um, that's uncalled for. Profanity and insults, nice. [hmmm] Say that to my face.

If we can remove that last sentence from calsdad 's post, he's got a good point there Blitz. Especially when the much beloved party of all saints is in power and the messiah is going to be sitting at 1600 Penn Ave. How much do you think the liberal media will tell us if it starts to chip away at our rights or when they pass a bill that's going to affect us in the wallet? Yes, the government is more dangerous than armed thugs. Them I can deal with if need be - can't say the same about the government.

If we can remove that last sentence from calsdad 's post, he's got a good point there Blitz. Especially when the much beloved party of all saints is in power and the messiah is going to be sitting at 1600 Penn Ave. How much do you think the liberal media will tell us if it starts to chip away at our rights or when they pass a bill that's going to affect us in the wallet? Yes, the government is more dangerous than armed thugs. Them I can deal with if need be - can't say the same about the government.

We're all a little worked up. So the antagonism should be excused.

Barry the Healer ain't going to do much to help to that end. In fact, he's probably just going to fan the flames.

+1. The United States government is demonstrably more imperiling than roving gangs of criminals or even terrorists.

Americans have largely forgotten why their liberties secured in the US Constitution are valuable to them. Valuable to people now are big houses, nice cars, cable TV, cool gadgets, food and beverage snobbery and "safety".

The gubment has done a wonderful job with their class war and turning people's attention to money issues, who's got it, who's paying for what you get, and how those that have nothing can get without working for it.

IMO the best thing liberty conscious people can do is help wage a public relations campaign of their own.

Provide content for people to see that tells the stories of violence done by unlawful people against those that never bothered to arm themselves, against those that the government has disarmed, and against those that have armed themselves. Let people drink in the difference of these situations by providing as much opportunity to compare and contrast them as told by victims and witnesses as possible. I would even suggest going so far as letting criminals tell stories about victims, how they were chosen, and what went down based on how prepared the victim was to deal with a threat.

This same tactic can be used in other areas. Pick an area such as progressive taxation, welfare, or other failed endeavors. Get people to tell stories and publish those stories.

We often perceive ourselves as trapped into a circumstance because "the media" only tells one side of the story. With the opportunity to publish information on the internet, people have at least some capacity to expose myths told by the establishment and fight against them.

Anyhoo....that's just one idea of "How can we move forward".

EDIT TO ADD: Apply the kind of thinking that car manufacturers apply to their sales pitch. How often does a car manufacturer pitch to the public how "safe" driving one particular car will make you and your family. There are certainly instances in which that choice will make a person safer. What they leave out is that you can also be much, much safer in your car if you don't drive like a jackass, get off the phone and pay attention to what you are doing. Oh, and try not to play with the vehicles DVD player too much while you are driving, no matter if the kids start whining.

Last edited:
The problem is that we now have an anti American Marxist as are next president. Who with a slippery tung blinded people with fancy talk of change with out telling us his rely agenda and 52 percent that want to push their beliefs on us and I for one won't have it not lying down anyway. great men fought and died for us to have the country the way we know it. now Its time for us to do are part for are children and future generations. I'm glad this has happed Ive felt like a dog on a chain for a long time every year another link wold be removed I woke up this morning with my neck agents the tree and I'm pissed. Now for the first time we have movement and unity lets move and break our chains. molon labe long live the revaluation ect!..........

I noticed that nobody commented on this post.

I wanted to know if this was the general consensus, or is it unique?

Back
Top Bottom