• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I convince my husband to take gun safety seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello north east shooters and thank you for adding me.

Long story short, my husband and I recently had a baby and i am just not comfortable with the thought of him having firearms in the house. Even locked up in a safe, i just feel like my child is in a constant state of imminent danger. I am very supportive of my husband in every other way but i just cant let this go and as a mother, I am putting my foot down. I want him to remove the guns from the house until my baby graduates high school. How do i go about telling him to do this thing that i want that will ensure his compliance?

Long story short, my husband and I recently had a baby and i am just not comfortable with the thought of him having firearms in the house. Even locked up in a safe, i just feel like my child is in a constant state of imminent danger. I am very supportive of my husband in every other way but i just cant let this go and as a mother, I am putting my foot down. I want him to remove the guns from the house until my baby graduates high school. How do i go about telling him to do this thing that i want that will ensure his compliance?

Hi Karen, regarding your husband

1704457797084.png

Seems like a tank should be a reasonable compromise, the baby wont be able to get in it for a few years at minimum

In situations like this, lateral thinking comes to the rescue.
Take the guns out, and put the baby in the safe.

Tits or GTFO.

Op see your gonna need to put guns on both sides of the crib if you swaddle

Babies can't break out fast enough so you need them in arms reach in case of intruders

Naa mini mags conceal nicely in pouches on baby clothes for a spare for you

Don't forget to give your baby knives too gotta get stabby

Change the combination of the safe so that only you have it. That way you are sure to keep your husband's sack securely locked away!

Which other thread is this a parody of?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Married to this guy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom