• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I convince my boyfriend's wife to let him keep his guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My side piece is very stressed out, he just had a baby with his wife and the b*tch wants his guns out of the house. He told me all his friends are telling him to divorce her, but I don't want that. I want them to stay together. We have a good thing going.

He asked me if I could store the guns for him, but I don't think that is legal and I don't want him using that as an excuse to show up whenever he wants.

What are your opinions?

My side piece is very stressed out, he just had a baby with his wife and the b*tch wants his guns out of the house. He told me all his friends are telling him to divorce her, but I don't want that. I want them to stay together. We have a good thing going.

He asked me if I could store the guns for him, but I don't think that is legal and I don't want him using that as an excuse to show up whenever he wants.

What are your opinions?

See Is it legal to store firearms not in my house?

Its funny to see who is assuming sammy is a male vs who is assuming sammy is a female.

But then again... I'm sorry that I'm introducing gender at all

You should get out while you can. He's never leaving her. Odds are he's going to give up his guns and then you'll basically be dating a Trans woman.
I don't want him to leave her. But I am afraid he will if he can't keep his guns.

He will want to move in with me if he leaves her, but I live with my girlfriend. This is why I need NES help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom