Hickok45 Account Deleted?!

Always check the Hickok45 Youtube channel for new videos to watch in the morning before work, but this morning I couldn't find his YouTube account. When I finally found him, his YouTube page said it has been shut down for violating Google's polices multiple times. Hope this gets cleared up soon, I always liked watching his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45

WOW WTF! I blame Obama. Does this make my signed target I bought from him worth money? I have the 2 liter paper targets he shot/sighed with the Uzi this past August![smile]

Now that he is back up, here is my target being shot!

[video]https://youtu.be/soza_vYd-2E?t=2m39s[/video]

Last edited:
It won't be long before YouTube shuts down anything gun. Face book soon I would guess to. There doesn't seem to be any media owned by pro Constitution/Bill of rights folks.

Almost seems like the internet and search engines are slowly picking away at these things also. I find it harder and harder to find stuff using Google. Searches that where once easy I now can't find.

Last edited:
Any way to find out what the violations were?
Hickok45 and son channel is still up. And in case anyone was worried "Hickock45 vs Rachel Maddow" is also still available. [thinking]

Last edited:
This account has been terminated due to repeated violations of Google's policies.

Wtf? He's always been studious of their stuff. I'm thinking this "mistake" will get corrected soon, especially when they look at how much ad revenue he was generating.

Wow first post, Welcome. Right now Hickok45 is probably the only one who knows the reasons for shutting his channel down. Hopefully he'll update on the other channel.
Clipboard011.png

Wtf? He's always been studious of their stuff. I'm thinking this "mistake" will get corrected soon, especially when they look at how much ad revenue he was generating.
It's got to be an error... or maybe some Google/YouTube employee bought into Obama's teary-eyed performance? [thinking]

Hope he gets back on. He has a ton of great videos, and he is quite prolific with new ones. Probably posts 2-3 videos per week.

Is it because he likes to "smoke pots" in his videos?

I was watching it at 5:30- 6 in there while on the treadmill this morning. Worked for me.

Channels like this get shut down due to false takedown notices. It's probably BS but he'll have to fight to get it back.

I can't think of a single instance where he used music or someone else's video so I can't imagine this to be anything other than some sort of mistake. Who knows though.

I can't see it being because of copyright, as Kalash said he doesn't use any music or supplemental videos. Manufacturers send him things to review knowing he gets exposure. I hope we get him back soon.

This is utterly shocking that it was Hickok45, but it doesn't surprise me with the way things have been going on lately. How can they have James Yeager still on there and not Hickok45? Mind blowing.

That's the strangest thing. I hadn't watched any of his stuff in quite a while. I started watching his channel again last night and actually subscribed around midnight.

I can't see it being because of copyright, as Kalash said he doesn't use any music or supplemental videos. Manufacturers send him things to review knowing he gets exposure. I hope we get him back soon.

The problem is there doesn't even have to be a copyright violation to issue a strike. People have had their channels taken down for using their OWN copyrighted material before.

Unless you're a Tennessee watermelon, his channel is as harmless as a gun channel gets.

Maybe this will get appealed and cleared up although I have more faith in me winning tonights Powerball than I do in that. I'm sure this is an intentional assault by the anti's, barraging Youtube with unjustified complaints.

Last edited:
Channels like this get shut down due to false takedown notices. It's probably BS but he'll have to fight to get it back.

Yeah, my thought would be that if someone (or multiple people) went on a reporting spree they could probably get an account taken down. They likely just have a certain threshold before the account gets pulled until a person can review it.

These guys should wholesale move to another hosting site. Military Arms Channel and some others are already posting their stuff at full30.com

I haven't actually gone there to see them, but I believe they post videos there first, and then on youtube a couple of days later.

Oh so it was you then, I see how you are....[wink]
LOL. Not me. It's the only channel I have a subscription to. [rofl]
00bf2b11ba7437d8488e013abc805118.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom