• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

deleted

Since it’s almost an hour in now with no responses I’ll say this; Personally I wouldn’t buy a Blackhawk holster, they’re like one step above Uncle Mikes. So many better choices out there and you should never skinflint on your holsters.

(I’d add the same thing about the Shield but I don’t want to be a negative Nancy on your thread)

Since it’s almost an hour in now with no responses I’ll say this; Personally I wouldn’t buy a Blackhawk holster, they’re like one step above Uncle Mikes. So many better choices out there and you should never skinflint on your holsters.

(I’d add the same thing about the Shield but I don’t want to be a negative Nancy on your thread)
I agree on many of these points.

Buying a good gun and then putting it in a subpar holster is like getting an expensive rifle and putting a cheap scope on it, or getting a sportscars and skimping on the tires.

If the gun is more than just a range toy, the holster will get used more than the gun will and it will need to support the weight of gun all (?) day.

Ergo, a good holster requires a good gun belt, stiff enough to carry the weight of the gun/holster and any support equipment.

Otherwise, daily carry of a pistol will get uncomfortable making most people less inclined to carry it.

Two snaps means you can put a belt loop between them when belting up.

This allows finer adjustment of where the holster is located and additional stability for establishing a consistent master grip.

Well my thought was to "safe" the 365X and carry the Shield Plus, that was the reason for the post. But, at the range the Shield was not on par with the 365X, so the holster is on the back burner for now.

I just watched a youtube video of these. They look great.

I ordered and returned one of these. they do not moot a specific gun. They fit several guns tha are similarly sized and don’t fit well at that. I needed a holster for a Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion Wilson was out of stock on holsters and no else listed one for this pistol. It is a bit different from a stock Beretta. I didn’t want to wait. It was junk, I returned it for a refund and waited for the Wilson Holster

Well my thought was to "safe" the 365X and carry the Shield Plus, that was the reason for the post. But, at the range the Shield was not on par with the 365X, so the holster is on the back burner for now.
Keep the 365X active as your EDC (just better all around gun than the Smith) and order a Blackpoint Tactical Mini-Wing with METAL clips.

Very secure, very comfortable, really good quality holster for EDC IWB and can be worn without a belt if needed/desired with the metal clips. I now own several of these and it’s all I use anymore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV-xrQrxZ5I

Back
Top Bottom