Facebook deleted 619DW Guns&Ammo business page because of the store's mask policy.

A few weeks back i happened to go there and found it rather nice to see a sign that said " no masks ". I told the ol lady when i got in the car and she damn near hd a heart attack .

Anyone know if they have 5.45x39 in stock? They usually had a lot of Combloc calibers on hand.

My last visit was, shall I say, less than ideal.

Are you people only for personal freedom when it comes to not wearing a mask?
What harm is there in letting people decide if they want to wear a mask or not?
The more appropriate sign would say "masks not required".

I'd say it is the store owners right to choose whether to allow people to wear identity hiding apparel into his store...

Completely dumbass sign to post. Why not "If you must wear a mask for health reasons, please show your face upon entering the store and when asked by employees. Otherwise no masks may be worn in this store." Or simply, "No wearing of masks allowed in this store." and leave it at that. The other signs are funny, but to post a sign that says they will draw guns if someone enters wearing a mask is a sure sign of small dick syndrome.

Gestapo at work.

Keith is free to make his own policy, just like Hannaford in NH still has a corporate mask policy in spite of the Governor lifting the requirement.

Gun shops, banks, stop-n-robs (convenience stores) for many years have been victims of thieves hiding their identity. It is perfectly understandable why a merchant would have a no-mask policy or smile at the camera without mask upon entering.

And, do you think those with a health issue should be prevented from going in to the store?
The intent of that mask is not to hide ones identity.

I think those with health issues should make their own decision on whether to visit the store or not...

Especially considering that a piece of cloth over your face is not going to do shit to protect you from the virus...but that's another conversation.

I think those with health issues should make their own decision on whether to visit the store or not...

Especially considering that a piece of cloth over your face is not going to do shit to protect you from the virus...but that's another conversation.
Who is it hurting?

Reddit is the online version of Seattle’s Chaz. 98% of blue hair smurfs that identify as objects and 2% everyone else.
Well, the murder-suicide definitely happened; the thread has multiple sources including the AG's report.
Here's a patch link that references "a struggling marriage," some calls to the cops about suspected/alleged domestic violence, and that he had moved out prior to the deaths.

I'm not going to speculate on the actual causes as I'm not familiar, but this isn't the "hickok45 beats his wife" jokes which are 100% meant to troll people.

Reddit says the owner abused his wife so bad she killed herself and her kids.
???
Truth?
:eek:
When I lived in NH there were two owners, Keith and Alex. Alex is a russian immigrant, Keith an american, both great guys.

During the Obama years they had big signs up about how Bama-whama was the greatest gun salesman of the time. They have always been very much politically uncorrect.

Alex's wife killed her kids and herself, there were allegations about abuse but I don't recall if he had been arrested or charged. No convictions.

Basically reddit is dragging up smears from years ago....

DW's mask sign isn't nearly as bad as the motocross track in Carver that has uniformed police enforcing a mask on an OUTDOOR track. Sucking in exhaust, dust, and cigarettes are all ok though.

Don't f***ing go there if you don't like the policy. If you think the face diaper is going to save your life....STAY HOME! His store, his rules. Maybe he doesn't want terrified Karens in his store, and filthy masks thrown all over his parking lot.

Totally OK with the policy. I simply think the sign is stupid, or better yet an indication that its author is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom