• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

[Deleted thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belonged to Westfield for about a year. There was this one RO that would approach me every time I went asking to see my pass. I know this guy recognized me after awhile because he acknowledged it. He knew my membership was up to date but EVERY time I went he would ask to see my pass.

They had an open house to promote memberships and they were really nice guys, so I joined up. But then because of this one RO it was getting creepy.

I finally said screw it and just use the range at my house were nobody gives me any crap. It’s not 300 yards but I still have a lot of hassle free fun with no membership fees.
We've has one or two like that .
I think they are there trying to seem relevant because the wife kicked them out for the day so she can bang her boyfriend.

The range officer saw u handeling your gun case with people down range, they don't know if your zipping or unzipping, they addressed it, your feelings got hurt, it's time to get over it, if the guy didn't volunteer his time to RO the range may have been closed and you may not have been able to shoot. Hopefully you,ll be safer next time after this experience,
To each their own. My hand was not on my firearm.

The rules are there for good reasons. Not for the sake of rules but for the sake of a very few who need education. I was at the rifle range at Pelham and it was pretty full. Everything was fine, people who wanted to go down range stood back from their bench and waited....all was good. Then....in the middle of the firing one guy puts his rifle down on the bench, stands up and turns on the range light and immediately starts walking down the range and several were still firing. Dumb shit. I didn't say anything, didn't need to, as several members asked him WTF dude.....

The range officer saw u handeling your gun case with people down range, they don't know if your zipping or unzipping, they addressed it, your feelings got hurt, it's time to get over it, if the guy didn't volunteer his time to RO the range may have been closed and you may not have been able to shoot. Hopefully you,ll be safer next time after this experience,
That is defiantly forbidden at my clubs. We make it a point to address it in the range orientation. For that reason we advise packing up prior to the range being declared cold. At times people make unintentional mistakes and it's addressed at the time. Most times that's the end of it. Any serious or multiple violations and it goes further. All my years involved with the club's operation, I think maybe we had two or three over a time frames of ten years.

If egregious violations are made, then that member (or member's guest) is banned. We have too many trying to join to allow one or two potential disasters waiting to happen stay. It would only take ONE incident to close or suspend operations. Fortunately, it only happened twice. Once due to environmental issues.

Its not that hard. Light goes on I get up at stand back and lean against the back railing and wait for the range is hot before I sit down.

what in the unholy f***? [rofl]

Either dont use heavy fudd/loop club

or obey rules and settle with the bowl of restrictive gruel they hand you because you were too lazy to drive somewhere else (thats what 95% of fudd club whining is, people too lazy to try to fix the problem or just shoot somewhere else more reasonable).

also, try to relax

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTiYufkwRYU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom