• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New to this whole forum and thread

Yeah, I used to say the same thing, but it turns out that all are assless… i counter they aren’t if you wear them backwards…
Aaaaa, no.

chaps.jpg

Pretty much the same. The buckle would just be that much harder to fasten. I wear riding chaps VERY often. I rode over 27.000 miles in 2022. ;)

Aaaaa, no.

View attachment 841025

Pretty much the same. The buckle would just be that much harder to fasten. I wear riding chaps VERY often. I rode over 27.000 miles in 2022. ;)

I think NES concluded long, long ago that even though it's true that "all chaps are assless," the sheer perfection of the phrase assless chaps supersedes the fact that it's a little redundant.

Reading this was like watching that piranha video in the FAFO thread. The best course of action for a noob these days is to hang out in obscure threads and don’t ask questions. Post a bunch of not guilty or dumb death stuff to get your post/upvote count up…

Reading this was like watching that piranha video in the FAFO thread. The best course of action for a noob these days is to hang out in obscure threads and don’t ask questions. Post a bunch of not guilty or dumb death stuff to get your post/upvote count up…
It works. I'm almost ready to start asking questions, but still a little "gun" shy :)

Back
Top Bottom