Hickok45 Account Deleted?!

These guys should wholesale move to another hosting site. Military Arms Channel and some others are already posting their stuff at full30.com

I haven't actually gone there to see them, but I believe they post videos there first, and then on youtube a couple of days later.

My guess is that those guys want to stay on Youtube because of the income. Some of the bigger names like Hickok, Iraq Vet, FPS Russia, etc, probably make a good living from their vids.

My guess is that those guys want to stay on Youtube because of the income. Some of the bigger names like Hickok, Iraq Vet, FPS Russia, etc, probably make a good living from their vids.

Owning the distribution could increase their share of the revenue if they were able to band together and get enough exposure.

Ugh. I'm sure this is a case of anti's reporting his videos, because guns... and Google is all too happy to pull down a gun channel.

That was my first thought too. Remember that campaign from the Moms Demand types saying to call 911 whenever they see a gun, regardless of whether the person appears threatening?

image.jpg Hickok45 account deleted... But he's my internet shooting companion, who else will tell me life is good, hope it's fixed asap
Check his Facebook... He's working on it, screw you google plus

Last edited:
Here's his response

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/s...94306737270&id=264641617269&refid=7&__tn__=*s
25510c866cc7e2e92fb764518f6ddc5d.jpg

i've actually been reporting every video for the lulz. anything over 90 seconds and i lose interest, i always figured he was anti-gun.

I thought YouTube was full of firearms videos. What is special about needing to delete this one account? Also what does it mean the videos are also posted on google+? I have never tried that so I don't know how they are connected or how you prevent the posts on google+

Anyway, I had been wondering if paying for YouTube Red might be worth it. I have made my decision.... NFW!

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Lots more than Hickok45 out there, think about all the reviews and "how to's" on youtube. Hope this is no snowball...

what sensitive stuff? hick45 is always giving education to gun owners, about safety, features, reviews. nothing was polictical whatsoever! This ****ing country needs dail back 16 years.

His video view counts will go up because of this; more bux in his pocket. The fact that his account being down after the 0bama announcement is curious. A win situation for Hickok45 when his videos are back up.

Owning the distribution could increase their share of the revenue if they were able to band together and get enough exposure.

Full30 is a project along those lines. Military arms channel started it I believe.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Lots more than Hickok45 out there, think about all the reviews and "how to's" on youtube. Hope this is no snowball...
Actually maybe they should delete every account that has ever made reference to anything gun related or whatever else might scare them. That way, we can move to another video service in large numbers. The problem with the competing services now is the network effect hasn't really taken hold. Who goes first to vimeo when they want to find a video on some topic? YouTube should kick a few 10's of millions of people in the nuts until they figure it out and abandon them. I am all for that.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

The implications of google or facebook going after any politically related subjects are potentially huge... like sway elections huge.

Mike

Back in December I remember Diane Fienstein mentioning that social media sites needed to start cracking down I think since Hickock had over a million subscribers they are starting with him!

The implications of google or facebook going after any politically related subjects are potentially huge... like sway elections huge.

Mike

Sort of like the IRS going after political causes...

Back
Top Bottom