• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FBI Homicide Data: Blacks Account For ~58% Of Known Murder Offenders In 2022

Reptile

NES Member
The FBI has finally released its Uniform Crime Reporting summary of local police department reports for 2022. Almost exactly as I estimated way back in January, homicides in 2022 were down 6% since their peak in 2021, but still far above the pre–George Floyd year of 2019.

For, literally, decades the FBI has been trying to get all the local police departments in the country to switch from the original methodology for the UCR to a new, slightly better methodology organized around incidents. It’s incredibly boring and appears to be apolitical: cops, both in the FBI and local police departments, are not data nerds and this kind of thing makes their heads hurt so they procrastinate. Last year’s data was particularly sketchy due to a deadline for reporting under the new system that many PDs missed. This year, the FBI promises, the situation is not quite so bad.

But I will still present their data on homicides from two different systems: combined old and new methodology and just the new methodology. The race results are almost identical, with blacks making up around 58% of known murder offenders in both tables.

This is from the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data page, using data from both the new NIBRS methodology and the old one, with about 93% of the country covered:

Continues...

Plethora of information and you choose the title about race. Some folk are just looking for ANY opportunity to show their true colors...

“White or Hispanic”? 33%. Since when are caucasians and latinos interchangeable in crime statistics?

“White or Hispanic”? 33%. Since when are caucasians and latinos interchangeable in crime statistics?
Yeah, that is pretty stupid.

I don’t have the link, but I was reading about government clearances, and polygraphs.
Somewhere they had statistics based on race, and they’re likelihood of failing…

I couldn’t figure out why they would even keep that stat.. because it had no bearing on anything
Basically, it said, Black people are more likely to fail, and Asians are the least likely to fail.

Which kind of makes sense because the way the African-American community feels about law-enforcement and racism in general. I don’t think it is any bearing on criminal behavior though.

I don’t really think polygraph should be used for anything. first you fill out the form then you do an interview and then they asked the same questions while you’re on the machine if that isn’t enough to make anybody nervous I don’t know what is.

I guess you signed a nondisclosure agreement not to disclose the questions asked, but there’s some information about it out there. A bunch of really weird f***ing questions that anybody would be uncomfortable answering.
Obviously, it’s criminal stuff like sexual assault and other nonsense, drugs. But there were some really weird questions. If any you have done it PM, me some of the questions I’m just curious I couldn’t get the full picture..

Blacks also make up %55 percent of exonerations for murder and %60 for rape, according to a report released by the National Registry of Exonerations, just if we're throwing crime statistics around based on race. Apparently, white people suck ass at identifying black people.

"The misidentification problem is well-established by now, and the report points to the simplest explanation: "One of the oldest and most consistent findings of systematic studies of eyewitness identification is that white Americans are much more likely to mistake one Black person for another than to mistakenly identify members of their own race."

Blacks also make up %55 percent of exonerations for murder and %60 for rape, according to a report released by the National Registry of Exonerations, just if we're throwing crime statistics around based on race. Apparently, white people suck ass at identifying black people.

"The misidentification problem is well-established by now, and the report points to the simplest explanation: "One of the oldest and most consistent findings of systematic studies of eyewitness identification is that white Americans are much more likely to mistake one Black person for another than to mistakenly identify members of their own race."
Blacks still make up 58% of all homicides despite only being 11.6% of the population. But facts are racist, amirite? Let’s be real, we all know the vast majority of this is gang related activity in metropolitan areas and suburbs below the poverty line. Not saying all black people are bad. Just the hood rats. It’s the hood rats that are doing this (and there’s black, white, latino and even Asian hood rats and they all suck too).

Interesting way to put it, especially when in reality, all people regardless of race tend to have more difficulty identifying members of another race than their own. Blacks are just as likely to misidentify WHites, (and Asians, etc) its just that Whites havent been a behaving like a human crime wave

Last edited:
Is this the stat where all the reporting from various LE agencies is voluntary?

Gov loves it when these articles are spread around, helps with their divide and conquer strategy to control the masses.

Pretty soon when companies start forcing people back to the office, the majority of homicides will be by fat pale white guys with Labradoodles and Jeep Gladiators that are swearing that they will never go back to the office because they get more done at home.

Blacks still make up 58% of all homicides despite only being 11.6% of the population. But facts are racist, amirite? Let’s be real, we all know the vast majority of this is gang related activity in metropolitan areas and suburbs below the poverty line. Not saying all black people are bad. Just the hood rats. It’s the hood rats that are doing this (and there’s black, white, latino and even Asian hood rats and they all suck too).
Its even worse than that when you take age and gender into account. Men commit much more violent crime than women, even in the black community. Also not a whole lot of 11 year olds and 70 year olds committing murder, again, even among blacks. So in reality its probably like 5 or 6% of the population in the US thats responsible for almost 6 out of every 10 homicides. Nothing to see here :rolleyes:

It’s incredibly boring and appears to be apolitical: cops, both in the FBI and local police departments, are not data nerds and this kind of thing makes their heads hurt so they procrastinate.
Boo! Some of us are, and they could just hire us. Munching numbers like that makes me

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom