• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hickok45 Account Deleted?!

Watch the video above -- working theory is the root cause is the automatic reaction from Google+, nothing to do with people flagging or otherwise complaining to Youtube.

[bs2]

and Hickok45 is the only one violating these mysterious google + "rules"?

watch his most recent video....he and his son don't even know what these violations are. he has essentially shut down his google+ just to avoid it!

keep drinking the koolaid....i'm perfectly comfortable in the tinfoil hat. [tinfoil]

Seems Charter's spam block has a date attribute. I can email earlier Hickok45 youtube video links to either my son or myself, but not the newer ones. [angry]

Seems Charter's spam block has a date attribute. I can email earlier Hickok45 youtube video links to either my son or myself, but not the newer ones. [angry]
I would never recommend anyone use the email of their ISP. In addition to nonsense like this, what happens if you change ISP or they get bought by a company with a different name?

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Back
Top Bottom