Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

This looks like a summary, not the actual EO's but I could be wrong.
Agreed, he can't do some/many of the things in there. A more realistic list of actual EOs seems to be here:
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?66586-here-are-the-23-executive-orders

Note that here it is not banning FTF sales, but rather:
Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

Right now, as I understand it, an FFL cannot call NICS for some random person, nor share the results with them (per the agreement you have to sign to setup NICS).

Bullet point number 2 of giving law enforcement tools they need: "Call for Congress to pass new gun trafficking laws, which will impose serious penalties for those who help get guns into the hands of criminals"

I wonder how that will apply to fast and furious? What a ****ing joke.

He punted legislation to congress. He wants to blame R's for the death of children.

Every time he goes on TV now he will mention how R's are killing children every day by not passing an AWB.

Bullet point number 2 of giving law enforcement tools they need: "Call for Congress to pass new gun trafficking laws, which will impose serious penalties for those who help get guns into the hands of criminals"

I wonder how that will apply to fast and furious? What a ****ing joke.

when it comes to tracking the fast and furious guns, stats will be given to law enforcement, and vin diesel and paul walker will be called in to form a special sub-committee.

Only if passed by Congress, his EO's are just pure idiocy and feel good bullshit.

If I ever hear a doctor ask me about weapons in the home I will tell them to fcku off.

I agree, but the issue remains he will keep going on TV spouting about how armor piercing bullets kill children all the time.

**** it, this is no time to be tasteful.

hitler-and-child.jpg

Agreed, he can't do some/many of the things in there. A more realistic list of actual EOs seems to be here:
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?66586-here-are-the-23-executive-orders

Note that here it is not banning FTF sales, but rather:
Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

Right now, as I understand it, an FFL cannot call NICS for some random person, nor share the results with them (per the agreement you have to sign to setup NICS).

"7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign."

I'm pretty sure the NRA has been doing a fine job with this since about the civil war.... (regardless of your thoughts on their lobbying efforts...)
Can't wait for government gun safety programs.... This oughta be good [rofl]

can someone post up the details scibid is blocked her at work, on second thought I already know it is a bunch of feel good BS that will do nothing

So what exactly is he signing?

- sent from forum runner using chisel and slate
See here:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/187006-The-proposed-Executive-Orders

- - - Updated - - -

can someone post up the details scibid is blocked her at work, on second thought I already know it is a bunch of feel good BS that will do nothing
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/187006-The-proposed-Executive-Orders

Only if passed by Congress, his EO's are just pure idiocy and feel good bullshit.

If I ever hear a doctor ask me about weapons in the home I will tell them to fcku off.

Well said, and true. 10rd mags will NEVER pass. We aren't all pussies in the US, states will just tell the king to go **** himself and he will drop it. That whole speech was hot air. But, I found it disrespectful to the children, being manipulated like that.

He's going to to everything he can to keep attention on this so that people don't dwell on the debt ceiling issue that's coming up rapidly.

Gun control is the unwinnable "time waster" that keeps people from focusing on the VERY REAL fiscal calamity happening right now...

Gun control will disappear after we argue over the debt ceiling and then bama will find another needless crusade to shift the attention of the mouth breathers that like him

Well said, and true. 10rd mags will NEVER pass. We aren't all pussies in the US, states will just tell the king to go **** himself and he will drop it. That whole speech was hot air. But, I found it disrespectful to the children, being manipulated like that.

[laugh2] I bet people in NY never thought 7 round mags would pass!

like i said in the other thread: anyone else pimping or maniuplating kids the way he did would have landed in prison.

I'm actually pretty excited that he basically said and did nothing, it was one of the most epic exploitations of a tragedy I've seen to date. So, the Republicans get blamed for "killing children", business as usual.

He punted legislation to congress. He wants to blame R's for the death of children.

Every time he goes on TV now he will mention how R's are killing children every day by not passing an AWB.

This could be one big poser show. Hopefully, he already knows that Harry Reid and Boehner are telling him this shit (or most of it) aint gonna fly and he wants to preen so he can say he tried (for the children). Keeping in mind that there are Ds in red/purple districts who do not want to sign on the more gun control - it would be political suicide for some.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

This has been talked about in the past, WTF does this have to do with anything? The EO's are just mindnumbingly stupid or redundant.

Back
Top Bottom