Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

**** it, this is no time to be tasteful.

hitler-and-child.jpg

Awesome.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

This has been talked about in the past, WTF does this have to do with anything? The EO's are just mindnumbingly stupid or redundant.

DR: Do you have firearms in the house?
ME: Next question.
DR: Well Sir, I need too...
ME: Thank you Dr, this will be our last visit.

Basically everything he setup in the EO's was to be used by law enforcement to disarm citizens. If you guys don't see that you're nuts, he wants all the states turning over every shred of information that could be interpreted to make someone a prohibited person.

Basically everything he setup in the EO's was to be used by law enforcement to disarm citizens. If you guys don't see that you're nuts, he wants all the states turning over every shred of information that could be interpreted to make someone a prohibited person.

Exactly. Those of you saying "Well these ain't so bad, guess we are off the hook!!" need to do some critical thinking.

Sent from my Obamaphone

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

This has been talked about in the past, WTF does this have to do with anything? The EO's are just mindnumbingly stupid or redundant.

It clarifies that anti-2a doctors can now act in unison with your CoP in arbitrarily locking you out of the 2A door.

Never tell them you have guns in the house.

- - - Updated - - -

ME: Next question.
DR: Well Sir, I need too...
ME: Thank you Dr, this will be our last visit.

+1000000

Originally Posted by SullyMass

ME: Does your wife have any dildos?.
DR: Well Sir, I need too know.
ME: So do I, tell me or STFU.

FIFY

It clarifies that anti-2a doctors can now act in unison with your CoP in arbitrarily locking you out of the 2A door.

Never tell them you have guns in the house.

- - - Updated - - -

+1000000

Also, sadly for some, do not seek treatment for depression or other mental problems. Also, do not stigmatize your children with this potential issue that might prevent them from exercising their rights in the future.

So the consumer protection bullet scares me a bit. I'm worried about them mandating some stupid shit like microstamping or the gun having to recognize the fingerprint of the user so it will only fire for them. You know, science fiction.

Last edited:

Can EO's be overturned by congress? Or by the states legislating against them?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried about them mandating some stupid shit like microstamping or the gun having to recognize the fingerprint of the user so it will only fire for them. You know, science fiction.

Maryland spent $3.1M to figure out that microstamping didn't work.

This. If you see something, say something. Then we'll have a doc call him dangerous.

Originally Posted by SullyMass

ME: Does your wife have any dildos?.
DR: Well Sir, I need too know.
ME: So do I, tell me or STFU.

FIFY

LOL

I get the mental health thing, and using it against you. I don't think it's just a random question to see if there are guns in the house, it feels more like a question to use against you later on, or to not cover something by insurance.

Can EO's be overturned by congress? Or by the states legislating against them?

- - - Updated - - -

Maryland spent $3.1M to figure out that microstamping didn't work.

Do you have any idea how much the federal gov't would spend to double check? They love endless projects with no real answers.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

??WTF?? You mean "Give me $40 and fill out this 4473 form" ?

From the EO document:

ENCOURAGE GUN OWNERS TO LIVE UP TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITYTO STORE GUNS SAFELY:
The President believes that the SecondAmendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms, and he respects our
nation’s rich hunting and sport shooting traditions
. But this right comes with aresponsibility to safely store guns to prevent them from accidentally orintentionally being used to harm others.

I wonder if they'll go for some storage laws with that.

Son of a b****! I'm watching CNN since in our cable system fox news is down (cable system run by town and the antenna blacks out when it snows). They're running the NRA add about POTUS kids having armed guards in their school. CNN's talking head says most Americans understand the need for POTOS family to be protected. They purposely don't mention that even before S & M attended this school had 11 armed security guards who are now supplemented by Secret Service.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

( That will work well )

Akron officer accused of breaking schoolgirl’s arm

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/akron-officer-accused-of-breaking-schoolgirl-s-arm-1.362417

Last edited:
I missed the **** storm as i was driving into work, but i do need some clarification......

What the hell is armor piercing ammo?

His he referring to FMJ?

Ya im glad i have no doc as well.Ide be scared to go to a doc now.First thing out of there mouth will be do u own guns,Hell ill bet it will be on the registration form.NY says a RN has the right to report someone if they feel a person will do harm to themselves or someone else.Gonna suck if said RN is pissed and her partner in life and takes it out on a patient.

I missed the **** storm as i was driving into work, but i do need some clarification......

His he referring to FMJ?

He's talking about steel-core ammunition like M855 (green tip). It's not really armor piercing, but it can punch holes through barriers and steel plates most of the time.

Now they're (CNN) in Vegas at the shot show showing someone shooting a 50 cal MG, and another full auto weapon, then they cut to a wall full of scary black rifles. The inference is clear. Next they show "the most powerful handgun in the world" the S&W 500... real scary. [thinking]

His he referring to FMJ?

More like M855, aka "penetrator" ammo, with a hardened steel core.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I don't have a doctor...

Why? So when you end up in the ER for untreated issues through the years, I have to care for you while you complain the whole time there but lack the ability to physically walk out due to your medical condition and deteriorating health? Seen it many times.

Listen, I don't ask the question to patients about guns because it is none of my business. I am pro 2A. The only time I will ask is if someone comes to me in crisis and shows signs of being suicidal. I am not going down this path again because it went no place last debate. But, no MD, NP, or PA is out to do anything but help you. Most cannot stand regulations and just want to help cure illness. We don't have a secret agenda. Serously.

Ya im glad i have no doc as well.Ide be scared to go to a doc now.First thing out of there mouth will be do u own guns,Hell ill bet it will be on the registration form.NY says a RN has the right to report someone if they feel a person will do harm to themselves or someone else.Gonna suck if said RN is pissed and her partner in life and takes it out on a patient.Im assuming its up to said doc to say u cant own guns because of this medication im going to put u on as well.I think this is gonna get to be a real issue in time

Woops,sorry for the dupe,server so busy i didnt think it posted,sorry

Back
Top Bottom