• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The idiot is at it again

peterk123

NES Member
And this time she has the Guam Will Tip Over Moron Hank Johnson helping her. Guess I have to buy another 10,000 rounds of ammo, several thousand primers and pounds of powder again. I'm running out of room.

Fundraising Fodder....nothing but "I tried to stop this, please contribute so I can continue to fight those evil Republicans"

So Liz.......tell me again how you are able to save $67 million on a salary of $285,000.........inquiring minds want to know........evidently an honor graduate of the Nancy Pelosi School of Financial Managment I guess.......

1702518266505.png

So Liz.......tell me again how you are able to save $67 million on a salary of $285,000.........inquiring minds want to know........evidently an honor graduate of the Nancy Pelosi School of Financial Managment I guess.......

View attachment 827639

To be fair, Pelosi's husband is filthy rich. She wasn't anyone prior to 2008. And she hasn't written 17 books or anything like that.

Lizzie??? Either in academia or government her entire career. No way you accurate that $.

View attachment 827639
Nancy is just realllly good at picking stocks

Lizzy w's makes more than 200k

She has that sweet sweet harvard gig for 600k for 1 class

I will also say this: There was an issue with Bernie Sanders a year or three ago that some website claimed he was worth $10M. Someone confronted him on it. He proved he had zip. Like a fraction of what was claimed.

So Lizzy might NOT have $67M. Just because it's on the inter webs doesn't mean it's correct.

$12M estimated

$8M.

Yeah. Belay my last post - the $67 # is a lie. Damn. I'm good at NOT getting sucked into these.

Cue hte "No. They're lying. I believe that she has been given some lizard money so the $67M is real and not the others and you can't prove otherwise beyond a shadow of my conspiracy theory." LOL

I will also say this: There was an issue with Bernie Sanders a year or three ago that some website claimed he was worth $10M. Someone confronted him on it. He proved he had zip. Like a fraction of what was claimed.

So Lizzy might NOT have $67M. Just because it's on the inter webs doesn't mean it's correct.
True. It may be a LOT more. There are these things called "Overseas Accounts" and assets held... in other names. (My father likes the term "stooges.")

Fact of the matter is the Congress tends to exempt themselves from laws the rest of us are expected to follow, especially as regards $$$.

True. It may be a LOT more. There are these things called "Overseas Accounts" and assets held... in other names. (My father likes the term "stooges.")

Fact of the matter is the Congress tends to exempt themselves from laws the rest of us are expected to follow, especially as regards $$$.

Aaaaaaand, right on cue. [rofl] [rofl]

View attachment 827639
I've been asking this question for years' regarding most politicians net worth. Amazing how they can parlay their salaries into huge fortunes.....

I've been asking this question for years' regarding most politicians net worth. Amazing how they can parlay their salaries into huge fortunes.....
Markey is an underachiever.

Based on congressional financial disclosure forms and calculations made available by OpenSecrets.org, Senator Ed Markey's net worth as of 2012 was estimated between $883,025 and $2,221,000. That averages to $1,552,012.50, which is lower than the average net worth of Democratic senators in 2012 of $13,566,333.[159] Between 2004 and 2012, Markey's calculated net worth[160] increased by an average of 5 percent per year.

Granny is desperate to become relevant again... This has zero chance of getting anywhere..

Yeah, I made it a point to not listen to or read anything about her, my life is better for it. Her voice is so frucking annoying. She has accomplished anything in her life, IMO, and she won't accomplish this. Stop giving her any attention, including clicks on any news articles.

Based on congressional financial disclosure forms and calculations made available by OpenSecrets.org, Senator Ed Markey's net worth as of 2012 was estimated between $883,025 and $2,221,000. That averages to $1,552,012.50, which is lower than the average net worth of Democratic senators in 2012 of $13,566,333.[159] Between 2004 and 2012, Markey's calculated net worth[160] increased by an average of 5 percent per year.
Ed Markey earns triple overtime gladhanding and mopping floors at planned parenthood clinics

When I went to the store last week to buy my Ruger/Marlin 1894 I saw this sitting on the counter. I inquired if they are able to actually sell these in view of its rather eye-watering price. I was informed that they are quite able to "rehome" these rifles with a surprising degree of regularity.

When I turned to point out this marvel of engineering to Mrs. Christopher her eyes turned a steely grey and she said........."don't........even.......think.......about.........it".

Having received my command guidance for the day I was delighted to leave the store with my new 1894.

Only $9,000

Is this a great country or what........

1702907490606.png

$12M estimated

$8M.

Yeah. Belay my last post - the $67 # is a lie. Damn. I'm good at NOT getting sucked into these.

Cue hte "No. They're lying. I believe that she has been given some lizard money so the $67M is real and not the others and you can't prove otherwise beyond a shadow of my conspiracy theory." LOL

Open your eyes to the propaganda. The lower numbers you posted are probably also a lie. It's all fake and gay. Everything.

View attachment 827639

Obscene salaries, let alone accumulated wealth for doing nothing good.

Congress should meet for 2 months/year, and whatever they can't get done-too bad. Only POTUS or a simple majority in either house may call them back in case of emergency.

You gotta write a book. Markey ain't wrote no books.

If you or I wrote a bestseller, we'd get SOME money. By no means could you sell 10 million books and retire. Books that sell for $18-20. You'll get pennies on each book. Maybe 25c a copy?

What DOES happen is that they take some of YOUR book profits and they seed it to "famous" people they want to make happy. There is no way that Fauxcahontas has sold enough of her boring-ass books to make what she's made - even at the low estimate. Her tax returns say she makes all sorts of book revenue. It's a great way for liberals in charge of companies to funnel $ to their friends and relations.

It isn't uncommon. To believe that all music producers treat artists the same or anything else is naive. But it sure is amazing that these Democrat elected officials write books while in power and then make a fortune off of them.

This is not part of some major conspiracy. Just that publishing houses are run, today, by the hippies of the 60's and 70's and their "offspring" so they are bent towards "oh, the Dems are taking care of us, we need to take care of them." There is no cabal. Just morons. Most confuse incompetence with conspiracy. Or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom