• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it possible for us to invite this gentleman to Massachusetts and have him deliver that speech once again in the MA Senate?

He is running for governor this year. Primary in March. I believe the current governor is term limited.

You assume anything anyone says will be enough to break the true leftist’s religious devotion to disarming the citizenry and to the all powerful state.

I really liked this guy's posture. Well spoken and to the point. And he is right.

but... "... an AR15 is not a combat weapon- it is a 22 caliber semiauto - you go into combat you will get killed with it"

uuugh... no... an AR15 is just as good as an M4 and all I will miss in combat with an AR15 is the burst fire .. and not by much to be honest... unless I am a door kicker and even then... it depends.

I really liked this guy's posture. Well spoken and to the point. And he is right.

but... "... an AR15 is not a combat weapon- it is a 22 caliber semiauto - you go into combat you will get killed with it"

uuugh... no... an AR15 is just as good as an M4 and all I will miss in combat with an AR15 is the burst fire .. and not by much to be honest... unless I am a door kicker and even then... it depends.

I mentioned the AR part above but what the antis have conveniently left of the definition of "assault weapon" over time was "select fire", must have a hole in their pocket and it dropped out along the way along with firing from the hip. One the AR-15 doesn't have and 2, try getting a movement of barn door doing it from the hip.

It's not going to help,because they don't give a shit what we have to say.
They don't even care if we vote for them,or not because they have their
new voters that will keep them in office coming over the border every day.

Except for the part where he says he’ll voluntarily turn his guns in…………..

And the part where he said an AR-15 isn't a military rifle.

ar15-m16a1-marks-650x488.jpg

Yeah, he meant semi though.

"I mentioned the AR part above but what the antis have conveniently left of the definition of "assault weapon" over time was "select fire"

Believe that is "assault rifle" not "assault weapon" which is a legal term with contradicting definitions in different jurisdictions.

Last edited:
We? or just you?

We. You and I.

This thread is pointless. That guy isn't coming up here, but even if he was he wouldn't be given an audience on Beacon Hill. Even if he was given an audience it wouldn't change anything. So what are we talking about? A 6 year old youtube video that won't save us.

We. You and I.

This thread is pointless. That guy isn't coming up here, but even if he was he wouldn't be given an audience on Beacon Hill. Even if he was given an audience it wouldn't change anything. So what are we talking about? A 6 year old youtube video that won't save us.
I agree with you, but my emphasis was on the art of the speech. In reality, even if this individual were to visit Massachusetts and deliver that speech, it is unlikely that anything would change.
The issue lies with those who vote for Democrats.

One must understand where he was speaking its Greensboro, NC. Mostly known for the place where Joe Biden shook hands with himself. Its a super liberal area, sort of like a Cambridge, MA political wise. Greensboro, NC is also a Sanctuary City. So this wasn't some NRA Speech at the gun club. Oh he showed up at the gun range I used to go to with other black conservative men and women and just chatted it up during COVID none of that mask shit. As many southern Blacks are obsessed with the mask shit still, I say this because during that time it would intimidate lefty NC southern blacks who tend to be super loud and racists towards whites and blame trump still. if one didn't wear a mask.

I met Mark when he was running for Lieutenant governor. He was well spoken and seemed like a no BS kind of guy. He seemed like the real deal. Several conservative acquaintances of mine in NC politics speak highly of him.

Back
Top Bottom