Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

i cannot take this... you start quoting the bill of rights and then go "BUT".

seriously?!

scumbag obama: talks about how peoples' rights were violated; violates millions more.

Given how draconian Mass law is, these aren't too bad, especially given then alternative. Depends on how the define "Assault Rifle".
And before you all explode, there's not much he's suggested federally that's different than regular mass law.
You can't do a FTF without license, thus background check, we have a 10 rnd max law already, and you can't bring an AR into Boston.
So if you live in Mass, it won't be all that different.

You are part of the problem.

I have no problem with the universal background checks and the tougher enforcement of existing laws. As long as it doesn't become a universal gun registry its not a big deal. The 10rd limit and reinstatement of the AWB seem like they would be worthless.

What exactly did he sign??????Does anybody have a link to the actual "plan" Barry has? Thanks post above has it.

God I feel ill after that.

So I'd like to hear these orders before I buy up all the ammo I can before a background check, thanks. Also, it's time for SCOTUS to act and whatever,the CoJCS acts for Obama going against the Constitution.

We need to get them "off the streets". I hate this. When is the last time you saw someone walking around on the street with an AR-15?

Back
Top Bottom