Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

Fcuk this c***.

Your shit is DOA bitch.

You have no ****ing right to tell me how many bullets I need to defend my life and the life of my family.

Eat shit and die a**h***.

No he's talking shit about patriots... WHAT A POS. Wondering if he even knows the basis of the founding of this country. I think not.

He just said that if the AWB was still in effect, and 30 round magazines were not available, many people would be alive today. I have never heard anything so blatantly stupid in a long time.

So out of those 900 people he said have been killed by guns since Sandy...how many you think we legally owned? Always throws out a fkcin fact just skimming the surface of it.

I really hate this man.

I hope those parents and kids on stage all die in horrible car accidents on the way home and I hope they get a seat in hell right next to the Hitler's youth because that's where they belong.

Congratulations kids, you're helping destroy a nation. You must be so proud.

Fcuk you and your appeal to emotion.

Raping these and standing on their graves you filthy pig.

Here comes the token nod to Natural Law, as if he believes in anything other than tyrany.

I hope those parents and kids on stage all die in horrible car accidents on the way home and I hope they get a seat in hell right next to the Hitler's youth because that's where they belong.

Congratulations kids, you're helping destroy a nation. You must be so proud.

Brain wash them early so they do not know what they are doing.

Ah s&*t, more dead kid stories.

"We don't benefit from ignorance."

So we'll have have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it.

He is crossing lines i think he will regrete,responsible for rights,what about my 2nd Amendment rights

Given how draconian Mass law is, these aren't too bad, especially given then alternative. Depends on how the define "Assault Rifle".
And before you all explode, there's not much he's suggested federally that's different than regular mass law.
You can't do a FTF without license, thus background check, we have a 10 rnd max law already, and you can't bring an AR into Boston.
So if you live in Mass, it won't be all that different.

Columbine? Didn't that happen under the last AWB? Why don't people call them out on this shit? How can we get people on air. Challenge the President to a debate?

How many of those 900 were in legal defense of person or property?

So far, at least with the EO's mentioned, his proposals are not as bad as many feared. And I doubt that his proposals will pass through the House.

Back
Top Bottom