• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey Guidance - Letter/Emails/etc

Hey guys, I am hoping someone can PM me some of the info Healey was posting back around the new "ban". I realize her directive/guidance was literally changing by the day so I at the time I was keeping track.

My brother wants to purchase a pre-ban AR and wanted to go over the info I had saved. For the life of me I can't find the folder and its really pissing me off :) . I recently purchased a new Laptop and somehow misplace it on one of my drives. I must have called it something stupid and now its biting me in the ass.

I figured I can't be the only one on this site that was taking screen captures of her info on a daily basis. I remember specifically a response from her office to someone's email (I believe) confirming that rifles within the state prior to could be transferred directly. I realize none of this info is "binding" but I would like copies non the less as you can imagine. Appreciate any info others can offer.

Back
Top Bottom