• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

The title of this thread shows is a great demonstration of "control the terms, control the debate". Those opposed to illegal immigration are rolling right over and following the path of removing any reference to the unlawful presence of these persons (going from "illegal" to "undocumented" to "migrants"). Sort of how "Pro Life" has been phased out in favor of "Anti abortion".

The title of this thread shows is a great demonstration of "control the terms, control the debate". Those opposed to illegal immigration are rolling right over and following the path of removing any reference to the unlawful presence of these persons (going from "illegal" to "undocumented" to "migrants"). Sort of how "Pro Life" has been phased out in favor of "Anti abortion".
I use pro death or childacide. Who's the baby killers now.

Hummmm. Someone to mow my lawn, take out the trash, make meals, do laundry, do housework, etc. All I have to do is give them a dusty futon in the basement to stay on? Might be doable.
Hmm.. I just wonder once you let them in, if your legally prevented from
Just tossing them on the street “ a process” where on it doesn’t really end you stuck with them…

Kinda, how we are stuck with every legal that’s already here…

I haven’t read the article, but if you’re going to pay people the house them obviously the government still gonna be paying for them. It’s not a solution it’s just to let them be disperse into our society..

On the Martha declaring a state of emergency, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts forcing people to take them in, especially if you own a business

here's a couple of places they could go:

John Kerry
The secretary of state-designate (er, senior senator from Massachusetts) and wife Teresa Heinz bought the 9,178-square-foot (some sources place it at 9,798), 5-BR, 7-BA townhouse off Louisburg Square for $1,703,000 in January 1995, the same year they married. It is now assessed at about four times that amount.

Deval Patrick​

The governor and wife Diane have been trying to sell their Milton home of 20 years since 2009, but with no success (they have an estate in the Berkshires, too). They have listed the five-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom, 6,880-square-foot spread for as much as $1.9 million; but it disappeared from the market in December 2010, when listed for $1,725,000. The couple bought the house in April 1989 for $560,000.

Elizabeth Warren​

The Democratic Senate nominee and husband Bruce Mann bought the three-story, 3,728-square-foot Victorian in September 1995 for $447,000. It’s now assessed by the city at $1,740,700.

There is always Barry's place on the Vineyard....25 acres

Ironic, she sued the Trump administration for its policies denying entry into the US. Now the taxpayers are on the hook for these failed immigration policies. Payback is a bitch and so is she, her, it, whatever!

BOSTON — Attorney General Maura Healey today announced her office is joining a coalition of states in suing the Trump Administration over a rule change that would deny entry into the United States and a path to citizenship to immigrants who access critical government-funded health, nutrition, and housing assistance.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, asks the court to strike down a final rule from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that the states argue contradicts a 70-year-old interpretation of the term “public charge,” a designation that triggers exclusion from the U.S. and rejection of an application for legal permanent resident status.

“This rule is designed to scare immigrants in Massachusetts and prevent people from accessing basic services for which they are eligible that keep our communities healthy and safe,” said AG Healey. “We urge the court to strike down this illegal rule that radically overhauls decades of federal immigration law.”

I don't, but I see your point. I refer to them as "illegals," "invaders," or "Colonists." I've gone so far as to refer the hoards of military age young men as "shock troops."

Personally, I don't care who is offended by that.

All four of my grandparents were immigrants, but they all came in via US Ports of Entry and followed US law. I have copies of some of the forms that they filled out in order to come into the country. This BS is not only a slap in the fact to Americans, it's a slap in the face to people who go through the process to come in legally.

Last edited:
here's a couple of places they could go:

John Kerry
The secretary of state-designate (er, senior senator from Massachusetts) and wife Teresa Heinz bought the 9,178-square-foot (some sources place it at 9,798), 5-BR, 7-BA townhouse off Louisburg Square for $1,703,000 in January 1995, the same year they married. It is now assessed at about four times that amount.

Deval Patrick​

The governor and wife Diane have been trying to sell their Milton home of 20 years since 2009, but with no success (they have an estate in the Berkshires, too). They have listed the five-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom, 6,880-square-foot spread for as much as $1.9 million; but it disappeared from the market in December 2010, when listed for $1,725,000. The couple bought the house in April 1989 for $560,000.

Elizabeth Warren​

The Democratic Senate nominee and husband Bruce Mann bought the three-story, 3,728-square-foot Victorian in September 1995 for $447,000. It’s now assessed by the city at $1,740,700.

There is always Barry's place on the Vineyard....25 acres

Wow. That seems old. I'm betting if Deval wanted that house sold since 2009, it would have been long gone. Hell, I'm assuming it is.

But yeah, Maura can take them all in.

well, if they did me a solid, the feds and the state, and said if i took in one of these criminals and i wouldn't have to pay taxes, i'd be open to getting me one. and my new friend could pay my generosity back by doing all household chores and signing over all government subsidies to me. i'd give them a generous stipend to buy food and necessities of life.

well, if they did me a solid, the feds and the state, and said if i took in one of these criminals and i wouldn't have to pay taxes, i'd be open to getting me one. and my new friend could pay my generosity back by doing all household chores and signing over all government subsidies to me. i'd give them a generous stipend to buy food and necessities of life.

Sounds enticing and you could make that work for real I bet. But at my stage in life: Hell no, I don't want any more friggen hassles.

How can this be? We were assured by the New York Times that the "kill the Boer" chant was symbolic and only fools would think that there was a real threat.

So if you're an "economic" migrant you can come in but if your life is threatened by an emboldened, out of control black majority, tough $#!t, you can't simply request asylum. You need a sponsor: either an individual or an employer.

View attachment 783612

I'm just so frustrated that the lunatic left lets in these "asylum seekers" because their home countries are crapholes.

So they let in hundreds of thousands with no background checks, or any way to track them, and these people turn OUR country (especially our once-nice cities) into a craphole worse than where they came from. Makes you want to go to Mexico, and then cross the border back into America as an undocumented immigrant. Sign up for free housing, food, and any other handout .gov can provide. Work under the table & don't pay taxes.

My grandparents wouldn't recognize this country. They understood work ethic. They embraced Christian values. They knew only of intact nuclear families who looked out for each other and their communities. They gave more than they took in all facets of life. They were part of the greatest generation. My grandfathers would be PISSED if they saw what's become of our once-proud Republic.

They are letting them in with the plan to get them on the voting rolls. Then, whether they actually vote or not, they will "vote" solely for Democrats. At which point the Democrats will have an veto proof majority everywhere.

The plan is to replace the current middle class with a more malleable populace. The elites will have their armed guards, gated (real gates, not decorative) communities and of course the judges on their side.

That's why they can't have Trump or anyone like him who likes the middle class and wants to keep it.

There I go again, sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I'm just so frustrated that the lunatic left lets in these "asylum seekers" because their home countries are crapholes.

So they let in hundreds of thousands with no background checks, or any way to track them, and these people turn OUR country (especially our once-nice cities) into a craphole worse than where they came from. Makes you want to go to Mexico, and then cross the border back into America as an undocumented immigrant. Sign up for free housing, food, and any other handout .gov can provide. Work under the table & don't pay taxes.

My grandparents wouldn't recognize this country. They understood work ethic. They embraced Christian values. They knew only of intact nuclear families who looked out for each other and their communities. They gave more than they took in all facets of life. They were part of the greatest generation. My grandfathers would be PISSED if they saw what's become of our once-proud Republic.

I called Maura's office today and left another voice mail.

I asked how many she was going to take into her house and asked if she planned on supporting the construction of a refugee center in her town. I mentioned that a true leader would lead by example.

C'mon guys, light her up!

617-725-4005

Close all the businesses, force everyone out of work… claim great unemployment number , they flood the country with people we don’t want illegally. Rush them to employee because a lot of people who left work didn’t return.

Ohh yes and don’t forget to virtue signal.. these now why we need these many new immigrants..

Cause record inflation which is stealing form citizenship and ect.

What a fine government we have

Back
Top Bottom