Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

Yeah. They are 100% on board with you taking these people in. It's what Progressives do. "We've decided this problem needs solving. . . . so you're going to pay for it."

You know what I found profoundly interesting and funny today? The NYC Mayor was on the TV complaining about immigration and the mass amount of "asylum seakers" that are homeless in NYC. He basically said that all the boarder states are sending these illegal aliens up north to Sanctuary Cities to let them deal with it. He was actually saying there needed to be immigration reform.

When the crisis was stuck in the boarder states he couldn't give a crap about it. Now that the boarder states are getting smart they are sending these waves of people to these sanctuary states and cities. Good for them. I hope the NYC Mayor chokes on them.

do they ever publish numbers of how many citizens take in our undocumented asylum seekers? i'd be interested how many thousands are being housed in private homes. and how many the parker house has in inventory...and i'm not talking any of their employees.

They are letting them in with the plan to get them on the voting rolls. Then, whether they actually vote or not, they will "vote" solely for Democrats. At which point the Democrats will have an veto proof majority everywhere.

The plan is to replace the current middle class with a more malleable populace. The elites will have their armed guards, gated (real gates, not decorative) communities and of course the judges on their side.

That's why they can't have Trump or anyone like him who likes the middle class and wants to keep it.

There I go again, sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist.

We need to keep it so that only valid citizens can vote. Residency alone doesn't count.

Imagine trying to evict them when they don't want to leave and the state sides with the "tennants" lmao

Yup, people need to be careful with having someone stay for more than 30 days, they become tenants in the eye of the law whether they are paying rent or not. I know someone going through this exact scenario with someone he was trying to help out.

The dem party. “ it’s all illegal, but if you take illegals into your home it’s legal,don’t worry about the federal government, we got your backs”

What happened to this country?

How long until they use city census and real estate data to find out how many empty rooms you have...
One of the reasons why I throw the census paperwork in the trash the same day it arrives and tell any census workers who show up at my door to beat it. I’ve never answered one of those intel scraping logs.

Back
Top Bottom