• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

“Migrant”
Now it begins in earnest, converting office space in Boston’s Seaport District to house illegals. Can’t wait to see how they f*ck up that area

Two thoughts -

1 - converting top two levels of an office building to house multiple people, I can't imagine being one of the people who works in that building.

2 - words have meaning - and now we've gone from "illegal aliens" to "migrant"; migrants travel to and from, these aren't migrants.

1709220943313.png

These places get what they voted for. Total NIMBY
I know a liberal couple that owns one of the condos right near there. They have 2 young kids that they said they said they wanted to grow up in a diverse city (they’re in private schools of course after 2 weeks of “experimenting” with public elementary schools ). The husband runs marathons and is often on Instagram posting pictures of himself running road races with his “Southie” sweatshirt on. Yes, they think that they live in Southie. I wonder if they’ll be holding “migrants welcome” signs when the moving trucks are parked in their private parking spot?

“Migrant”

2 - words have meaning - and now we've gone from "illegal aliens" to "migrant"; migrants travel to and from, these aren't migrants.

You missed the first step - we have gone from "criminals" to "illegal aliens". See? Conditioning works wonders.

Let them eat military dehydrated meals and sleep on cots. There must be some warehouse full of WW11 C rations somewhere they can eat. They'll leave quick enough.
How about beg for meals and sleep in dumpsters.
Unless they are in custody awaiting deportation we should spend exactly zero on their support.

I appreciate her inquiry, and I'm fine with it; I don't feel obligated to accommodate anyone in my home. However, I am concerned about the pace at which Democrats are progressing, fearing that one day they might mandate us to take people in.
🤣 🤣

I know a liberal couple that owns one of the condos right near there. They have 2 young kids that they said they said they wanted to grow up in a diverse city (they’re in private schools of course after 2 weeks of “experimenting” with public elementary schools ). The husband runs marathons and is often on Instagram posting pictures of himself running road races with his “Southie” sweatshirt on. Yes, they think that they live in Southie. I wonder if they’ll be holding “migrants welcome” signs when the moving trucks are parked in their private parking spot?
I wonder why on public schools. Didn't like the diversity of POC at public schools or maybe afraid of them being groomed.
How "progressive" of them.
Also, most people that suck in sports runs instead.
And are we supposed to think "being from Southie" means they huge tough guys? Losers
And "Townies" can suck a fat one too
I need my coffee, rant over

Think for a second - These migrants are coming from places where they see camouflaged soldiers all the time - and these guys are not well behaved. They have a prejudiced view of soldiers. Also the Guardsman (and women) will have to commute from their homes across the State to the Migrant Housing facility (and find parking) unless they report first each day to an Armory, park there and take busses. This will get old pretty fast.
It was a long time ago, but in 1979 I was part of a N.Y. State call-up of the Guard and every person was given a temporary rank increase so their pay would jump enough to make the guys hang around. After all, a private's pay wasn't enough to make someone leave their regular job for any length of time.
I’d bet most of the guys love it. With housing allowance and the other Bennie’s I got on active duty I was making a little more as an E-4 than I was in my normal job. Also retirement points for the guy doing 20.

By the way, this building in Boston is owned by the Unitarian Universalist Association. Typical NGO now getting money from the state by converting an office building that they’ve never been able to fill once Covid hit. The building is surrounded by condo buildings with units priced in the millions and is near the Boston Children’s Museum and a children’s park. That will be convenient for the rabid pedos that they’re about to flood the area with.
1709243630605.png
Wallow in the shit you created instead of the guy at the end of the pipe .

More likely on the phone to a realtor as we speak.

Now it begins in earnest, converting office space in Boston’s Seaport District to house illegals. Can’t wait to see how they f*ck up that area

Two large, open floor plans, sans cubicles. There is no out of the ordinary plumbing aside from the normal bathrooms. So, they are going to bus the immigrants to the local "Y" for showers! Are you f***ing kidding me? They are going to put these guys in the locker rooms with children. f***ing clown world. [banghead]

Does anyone have personal knowledge of any MA resident actually taking in these invaders into their homes? I have noticed an absence of "no one is illegal" signs in my neighborhood.
I have seen 2 stories. One was in Brookline and I am not sure where the other one was.

I worked with a dude who took his kids out of Acton public schools because they weren’t progressive enough. I shit you not.

Beyond my understanding that it’s a academically good public school system, I can’t imagine there are many MAGA teachers/students in Acton [laugh]

Newcomers? That's what they called the Tenctonese aliens in Alien Nation. Kind of fitting though:

"The Tenctonese, also known as Newcomers, are a humanoid species in the Alien Nation, television series and earlier film, as well as the later Alien Nation telefilm series. They are from the planet Tencton, though references to numerous slave colonies throughout the series and telemovies indicate that they are widespread beyond their own planet. They are easily distinguished from humans by their hairless, spotted heads. According to the show, more than a quarter of a million Tenctonese reside on Earth in the United States, mostly in the Los Angeles area.

Tenctonese are taken from their parents as children at the age of ten and their tasks are allotted to them. Some of these children are chosen to be "Kleezantsun(popping sound)" or Overseers and are specially conditioned. There are several levels of Overseers, from lowly civilian slave group leaders in charge of the procurement and transport of slaves, to commanders of military vessels, with the highest-ranking Tenctonese seen (so far) being a Fleet Commander with subordinate commanders, addressed as "Excellency." Whether there is a master race to the Tenctonese, or if a small segment of the Tenctonese themselves rule the slaves under them, has never been made exactly clear. Though it has been stated that they are a genetically engineered race designed for any work environment."

Alien Nation Wiki

You can't make this stuff up.

So politicians pass a law, tell Milton to suck their dick, it’s the law, and now Milton says no, I dont suck dick, and they’re breaking the law cause they don’t suck dick!!

This all seems very Massachusetts to me!

Marshfield too. Honestly surprised my hometown hasn't come out against it with property value going up and a large conservative population

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom