• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

How many guardsmen statewide?
I think 9k in total? Not sure how many will be stationed there.
Talked to some folks from Brimfield today. They are livid. I'm sure they will say angry things on Facebook about it and not much else.

I cant blame them. Theres no organization or leadership willing to form real opposition to this

Talked to some folks from Brimfield today. They are livid. I'm sure they will say angry things on Facebook about it and not much else.

I cant blame them. Theres no organization or leadership willing to form real opposition to this
The deep states biggest victory was getting everyone on the internet to reflexively call each other "Fed" whenever anyone even hints at resisting or organizing.

So 9k including clerks, fork lift operators etc? Prob what 1k infantry? (I have no idea) Just curious how thin they can be spread while still being effective, supplied, supported etc

So 9k including clerks, fork lift operators etc? Prob what 1k infantry? (I have no idea) Just curious how thin they can be spread while still being effective, supplied, supported etc
Yep I think you're right. Only 1k that are able and trained to be in a kinetic role sounds right.
It is sad, anyone attempting to organize will be called a fed. What's worse is the only groups openly opposing this are groups like NSC 131 who operate more like a gang than a populist uprising

The big question is why all of sudden? Who has decided to start shipping them here? If they are from New York send them back with notes pinned on their lapels.

The NG has planes with parachutes they could do an airlift back to Mexico for a training flight...just saying

The big question is why all of sudden? Who has decided to start shipping them here? If they are from New York send them back with notes pinned on their lapels.

The NG has planes with parachutes they could do an airlift back to Mexico for a training flight...just saying
Texas is sick of them. I don't have sympathy for the Lib's that voted for this crap but our Governor is sending them to mostly Red towns. Put them in tents in the Boston common.

Yep. It's been front and center. Constant news rotation, constantly in your face.
Feels astroturfed to me and I can't quite pin why.

My fears are that coupled with the highly televised manhunt that just occurred in Pennsylvania that the goal is to terrify Americans with rampant 3rd world illegals and offer up an even more terrifying solution.
Something along the lines of digital ID or expansion of government controls on freedom of travel and movement under the guise of securing the border.
Create a crisis -> offer a solution

IMG_4979.jpg

and like anyone would expect - the articles popping with sooo expected 'solutions':

"An obscure, small, underfunded entity called Homeland Security Investigations is responsible for this task.
We need the CIA, National Security Agency and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency to get involved."

only he forgot to include there a demand to suspend the constitution as well, before unleashing all the 3 letter things to go full throttle on everyone. but, it is rather obvious now how uniparty is in full sync on where all this BS is leading us and where it all is going to end.

"Human smugglers have made at least $55 billion since Biden took office, and drug smugglers make, conservatively, $40 to $60 billion a year bringing illicit drugs into the United States."

They are the only people making money under the Biden regime.

"Human smugglers have made at least $55 billion since Biden took office, and drug smugglers make, conservatively, $40 to $60 billion a year bringing illicit drugs into the United States."

They are the only people making money under the Biden regime.
Other than the Bidens.

Texas is sick of them. I don't have sympathy for the Lib's that voted for this crap but our Governor is sending them to mostly Red towns. Put them in tents in the Boston common.
I'm waiting for winter when Mass residents have whole families in their front yard and that first sub-freezing night sets in. Police drive by and see frozen bodies in your front yard. Your local soros DA indicts you for negligent homicide because your neighbors Ring camera catches you yelling out the window that "no one is coming in."

I'm waiting for winter when Mass residents have whole families in their front yard and that first sub-freezing night sets in. Police drive by and see frozen bodies in your front yard. Your local soros DA indicts you for negligent homicide because your neighbors Ring camera catches you yelling out the window that "no one is coming in."

I’ll do like what I do every Halloween. Turn out the lights, lock the doors and sit in the corner eating a bowl of candy!

Back
Top Bottom