• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

Welcome 'dreamers'! I have some extra space in the basement AND have been brushing up on my Spanish.

8hcrrn.jpg

I think 9k in total? Not sure how many will be stationed there.
Talked to some folks from Brimfield today. They are livid. I'm sure they will say angry things on Facebook about it and not much else.

I cant blame them. Theres no organization or leadership willing to form real opposition to this
At least I'm here

It always depended how much time you had to prep them. I used the peanut butter to submerge a heat tab in, made them go extra long. Beef and rocks sucked if you had no time but, given enough time to soften everything and melting a cheese over it, wasn't too bad. Mixing a can of peaches with a pound cake was pretty good. Friggen fruit cakes always went for a flight into the bushes. Beans and baby dicks were about the best cold.

It always depended how much time you had to prep them. I used the peanut butter to submerge a heat tab in, made them go extra long. Beef and rocks sucked if you had no time but, given enough time to soften everything and melting a cheese over it, wasn't too bad. Mixing a can of peaches with a pound cake was pretty good. Friggen fruit cakes always went for a flight into the bushes. Beans and baby dicks were about the best cold.
Give them only ham and lima.

Now it begins in earnest, converting office space in Boston’s Seaport District to house illegals. Can’t wait to see how they f*ck up that area

Good. Let them. The voters of Boston f***ing deserve what they vote for.

I think their presence is enough. No group opposing this wants the optics of getting physical with NG
Think for a second - These migrants are coming from places where they see camouflaged soldiers all the time - and these guys are not well behaved. They have a prejudiced view of soldiers. Also the Guardsman (and women) will have to commute from their homes across the State to the Migrant Housing facility (and find parking) unless they report first each day to an Armory, park there and take busses. This will get old pretty fast.
It was a long time ago, but in 1979 I was part of a N.Y. State call-up of the Guard and every person was given a temporary rank increase so their pay would jump enough to make the guys hang around. After all, a private's pay wasn't enough to make someone leave their regular job for any length of time.

Beans and baby dicks? Is that another name for the meal referred to as beans and motherf*ckers?
It was used for hot dogs and baked beans because the dog length was about a 1/2 inch, what is beans and motherf***ers?

JETA: If I need to clarify the beef and rocks it was some stringy beef in a gravy with potatoes but unless the conglomeration wasn't cooked for a while, the potatoes were hard as a rock.

Stayed at a Home2Suites last night in NY. When I was leaving in the morning there were families of illegals standing outside the front door waiting for a school bus (that arrived as I was pulling out) to pick up their kids.

I’m seeing more and more of it.

Stayed at a Home2Suites last night in NY. When I was leaving in the morning there were families of illegals standing outside the front door waiting for a school bus (that arrived as I was pulling out) to pick up their kids.

I’m seeing more and more of it.
What about the scrabled eggs when heated it would rise up out of the can as a green solid cylinder twice the length of the can. Most of the time we had to eat whatever we got in the box cold or go hungry. It dosent take long to get an appreciation for whatever was in the box. Also in some casses you would trade almost anything for a P38 if you lost the one you had.

What about the scrabled eggs when heated it would rise up out of the can as a green solid cylinder twice the length of the can. Most of the time we had to eat whatever we got in the box cold or go hungry. It dosent take long to get an appreciation for whatever was in the box. Also in some casses you would trade almost anything for a P38 if you lost the one you had.
IMG_0785.jpeg

Is there any numbers on how many of the citizens of Massachusetts have opened up there homes and let them come inside to live? I suspect that number is very small if at all.

I know there was at least one family that did it- read it in the news a few weeks ago? They applied and they were contacted -1-hour- after they submitted their application. The immigrant family showed up at their doorstep the same day.

Edit: found the article. The immigrants were dropped off less than an hour after the family volunteered to host - Brookline family hosts migrants who had been sleeping on floor at Logan Airport

Where I come from we lead by example. So until Maura and the rest of our esteemed leadership gives up a few of their bedrooms to immigrants - I will pass.

Last edited:
When the Red State National Guard starts removing the illegals in the Blue States, under the insurrection clause, will the Blue State government aholes also be subject to removal 🤔

[popcorn]

Last edited:
Now it begins in earnest, converting office space in Boston’s Seaport District to house illegals. Can’t wait to see how they f*ck up that area

By the way, this building in Boston is owned by the Unitarian Universalist Association. Typical NGO now getting money from the state by converting an office building that they’ve never been able to fill once Covid hit. The building is surrounded by condo buildings with units priced in the millions and is near the Boston Children’s Museum and a children’s park. That will be convenient for the rabid pedos that they’re about to flood the area with.

Last edited:
By the way, this building in Boston is owned by the Unitarian Universalist Association. Typical NGO now getting money from the state by converting an office building that they’ve never been able to fill once Covid hit. The building is surrounded by condo buildings with units priced in the millions and is near the Boston Children’s Museum and a children’s park. That will be convenient for the rabid pedos thatb they’re about to flood the area with.
Fill it to the top with scumbags. What could go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom