Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

if next elections will be lost to biden and this situation will continue, in 5 years time from now we will not recognize the country around us. it is happening, whatever we may think of it or say about it. it is beyond me where all those people will work, and what will their offspring do in all the places they were infused into.
I hate to say it, but, I truly believe that 2016 was the last time that you will ever see a Republican president. Biden is getting a second term and you will not recognize the country he leaves behind. I pray that I’m wrong and that Trump or a non-RINO wins in 2024 and you all can tell me I was full of sh*t, but the Republicans simply won’t do what needs to be done to get back the presidency, they certainly won’t do it for Trump, maybe they’ll make a half-assed effort for a RINO, but it still won’t be enough.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that in 2016 career hack William Galvin who oversees Mass FOIA requests received the "Golden Padlock" award for being the most secretive public agency or official in the U.S. At the time he had no official email address and did everything over the phone or by letter. I'm not sure if that's changed.
No, let’s not YOU forget.

Mr. Galvin was only a nominee.

Dept. of Veterans Affairs won that year.

These "refugees" are about to get a big culture shock up here when the weather turns cold. Hope they're ready. [rofl]
They don't care. Their apartments are 100 degrees all winter. NGOs provide them with warm clothes. There's been Somalians in MA and ME and MN for decades. They'd live at the north pole if there was someone handing out free shit there

I don't disagree but we are not going to do shit about it. Pontificating over and over on here is a frucking useless waste of your time and mind. Do you really believe you have an audience of any size or authority here that matters at all in the scheme of things?

Millions of Americans don't like the flood of illegals but are also simultaneously seemingly too dumb to demand better at the polls. Especially wrt reps and senators.... where's the immigration reform bill?

where's the immigration reform bill?
No 'reform', yes enforcement.

Physical barriers
E-verify
Deportations
Prosecution of NGOs for human trafficking
Prosecution of CEOs for openly using unlawful labor

If Congress wasn't so into failure theater they'd be dragging the heads of NGOs into hearings every day asking why the NGO are running nation wide versions of Epstein's Island and indentured servitude on the behalf of drug cartels and foreign billionaires.

An unrelenting stream of immigration...

What does it even mean ‘will’ ? Half billion in South Americas and they breed at twice the rate of causasians. 3 billion in India, ahead of china now. All look at the vast amounts of underutilized land in USA and eager to usurp it by any means possible.

Elect more of non Caucasian reps and wonder later of what happens. Most of the world despises Anglo-Saxon expansion and outcome it produced over last 200 years.

There are no irreplaceable resources and populations can be replaced as easily as everything else.

I hate to say it, but, I truly believe that 2016 was the last time that you will ever see a Republican president. Biden is getting a second term and you will not recognize the country he leaves behind. I pray that I’m wrong and that Trump or a non-RINO wins in 2024 and you all can tell me I was full of sh*t, but the Republicans simply won’t do what needs to be done to get back the presidency, they certainly won’t do it for Trump, maybe they’ll make a half-assed effort for a RINO, but it still won’t be enough.
I suspect the same, chances for gop to win these elections are very slim. To be be honest I do not even care anymore. Let it be whatever it’s going to be.

All I see is same marxism indoctrination being pushed by both parties using different names while voices like rand paul and similar outright ridiculed and laughed at. It is futile. People demand breads and circuses, for free, and care of nothing else.

And the stench when you enter the building(s) will knock you on your arse or make you vomit!
They like the heat and humidity. There's literally condensation running down the walls. Everything made of metal is rusting and anything not made of metal is covered in mold

The democrats problem with America is that there are too many Americans here
3abe35b3-b575-4cd0-883f-46d98b25f467_text.gif

Massachusetts halts migrant housing at Cape Cod resort after local backlash
by JACKSON WALKER | The National Desk
Wednesday, Sep 6th 2023

Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey during a press conference in Foxborough, Mass. (WJAR) and a group of migrants in Massachusetts (WJAR)
YARMOUTH, Mass. (TND) —
Officials in the Cape Cod vacation town of Yarmouth say a state plan to house migrants in a local resort has been put on hold.

In a statement, Yarmouth officials called the pause “temporary,” but didn’t provide a specific reason or timeframe.

“The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has placed a temporary hold on the proposed temporary sheltering of homeless, migrant families in 80-100 rooms at the Yarmouth Resort, a motel located at 343 Route 28 as part of a State of Emergency which has been declared in Massachusetts,” the announcement reads. “The temporary hold is for the purpose of examining code-related issues at the proposed site.”
The decision follows backlash from local residents who objected to Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey’s proposed use of the property as temporary housing for homeless migrants. Emails from the resort reportedly show staff confusion following a unexpected email from the governor’s office in August announcing the arrival of 100 migrant families to the resort.

Have any other towns on the Cape received such notifications?" resort leadership asked.
Resident workers who paid to stay in the resort said that management responded by dramatically raising prices from $300 to $700 weekly in an effort to push renters out, sparking outrage. The proposed hikes were later dropped, The Cape Code Times reported.

READ MORE | Massachusetts residents asked to offer 'extra room' to migrants amid state of emergency

Protesters then took to the streets to fight the proposal. Each bore American flags and signs demanding preference for U.S. citizens over migrants.

The situation in Yarmouth is a microcosm of an ongoing migrant crisis across the country. In New York City, local leaders have repeatedly pleaded with the White House to provided aid as busloads of migrants arrive in the city each week.

The Biden administration previously sued Texas after it erected a floating barrier across the Rio Grande River to prevent the arrival of migrants across the southern border. Sen. Ted Cruz, R- Texas., lambasted the move, saying Biden “ought to be ashamed.

No 'reform', yes enforcement.

Physical barriers
E-verify
Deportations
Prosecution of NGOs for human trafficking
Prosecution of CEOs for openly using unlawful labor

If Congress wasn't so into failure theater they'd be dragging the heads of NGOs into hearings every day asking why the NGO are running nation wide versions of Epstein's Island and indentured servitude on the behalf of drug cartels and foreign billionaires.

I think both are possible. There's a lot of f***ery with the system that should be fixed in general. I'm not talking wholesale amnesty here either. IMHO congress is too intestinally weak to do anything because the invisible hand of the illegal labor lobby has too much influence.

Back
Top Bottom