• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunpal

It owners and board are VERY impressive.

As many lawyers, entrepreneurs, and Silicon Valley Fat Cats as these guys have on their board (not to mention a Republican governor in power), they are still getting their asses handed to them in CA. They measure their progress in how much they are slowing the inevitable and complete ban of guns (and ammo...) in that state.

That said, they haven't been well organized for more than a year or so now--so its not fair to say that they are completely impotent. One thing is for sure, they can only win in the courts in CA. The public is unified and squarely against guns in the PRK.

They claim as one of their only and proudest victories the newfound legality of seriously crippled AR-15 clone rifles, but they had no actual hand in that court ruling dating from 2001. Plus, to own any type of AR-15 clone, especially near the greater Los Angeles or San Francisco areas is still a highly dicey proposition.

They recently filed a couple of court challenges in the wake of the Heller ruling, so we will have to see how they do before making any final judgement.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. My name is Ben Cannon and I am the CEO of GUNPAL, Inc. I've been registered here on NES for a while now but mostly lurk. Great place run by a great team!

Heh, I have to admit I got a chuckle out of this.

1. GUNPAL is hardly limited to guns only, it may be used to pay anyone with an email address.

2. You don't actually have to disclose much more than you do with PayPal. I will personally give any anti gun orgs "The Finger" (and post pics) if they try to get access to any of your data. Even if its mostly beanie-babies!

Anyway, welcome, thank you for reading this thread, please do check out the website and our Board when you get a chance, and make an intelligent informed decision about wether to proceed. I take sharing of my bank information very seriously and so should you!

Best!
-Ben Cannon.
CEO, GUNPAL, INC.
I need to buy a membership, but I wanna pay in GUNPAL :) Derek you've got PM.

I would like to see GOAL be a part of the groups offered to donate. www.goal.org

How do we go about getting them added to the list?

I sent them a support msg yesterday...still nothing from them.

This is not encouraging.

Some ISPs block incoming email from specific domains. I have a friend in Taiwan who used a free email over there and Comcast blocked any email from that domain. Evidently, spammers use it too.

Did you check your Spam filter both on your email client and on the webmail?

Well, I signed up around 11:00 and was told to wait for an email to continue my signup process.

I'm still waiting.

Pilgrim,
Did you try to login with the info you suplied anyways?
I didn't receive an Email but I am still able to login in to my account.

I just signed up. Received my confirmation e-mail immediately. Tried to log in, doesn't work. Wonderful site so far.[thinking] I can't seem to find any kind of fix, so I guess I'll have to send an e-mail.

Did you check your Spam filter both on your email client and on the webmail?

yup

I must be missing something. Where is this "support page"?

across the top on the right there is a support link

email spam filter? Maybe at the server level?

dunno

Pilgrim,
Did you try to login with the info you suplied anyways?
I didn't receive an Email but I am still able to login in to my account.

I can log in but can't do anything with bank or cc numbers, It says I need to complete the login procedures..an do see the email.

I can log in but can't do anything with bank or cc numbers, It says I need to complete the login procedures..an do see the email.

It seems I am having the same trouble. I'm not impressed with their support [frown]

Sorry I'm new to this.

Whats the issue with paypal? I see in the classifieds people normally say, "Cash or discrete paypal."

I finally got an email from gunpal after 4 days.

"Hello Pilgrim, please let us know if you receive this message.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply directly to this email or create another ticket via the support request on the GUNPAL website."

Wow that helps a lot !

ETA: I can get to the CC add screen now but it rejects 3 different cards as invalid type.

I'm getting less impressed daily.

Last edited:
I finally got an email from gunpal after 4 days.

Wow that helps a lot !

ETA: I can get to the CC add screen now but it rejects 3 different cards as invalid type.

I'm getting less impressed daily.

I received an Email today, 4 days later also.[shocked]
Hello Gary, can you please respond if you get this email? I believe your ISP is having problems.
What a freakin joke they are! Can you imagine what it would take to get help if you had a REAL problem, with the funds in your account. WOW!![rolleyes]

well then.

[hmmm]Sounds like they still have a few kinks to work out. Hope they do it fast. Before it fails.

Back
Top Bottom