• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why not Gunpal

I noticed that in order to join NES, paypal is the only acceptable method, besides snail mail and checks. Just wondering why not gunpal and do away with the commie scumbags at Paypal? ( am I biased !!??)

OK I'm going to the range now and have some fun in the sun!!

The issue is gunpal has not marshaled the software resources yet to create plugins to forum software, etc to automate signups, etc. So for derek to accept gunpal, he would have to manually process all transactions. He isn't making the kind of money on this site to warrant that (not to mention moderating), I assure you. When gunpal comes up with the forum plugins, etc like paypal has, it will make it a lot easier for forum owners like derek to utilize it. We do support gunpal in general here (I am using it for a group buy) and have generally had positive experiences with it. Things take time to come up to speed. Gunpal is no different. I believe it has only been online for a month at this point.

Allegedly,

I use Gunpal now and will wait to hear the official outcome before I decide. I do like the idea of Gunpal over Paypal.

Thanks

Tommy

Yea, just wondering, if GP is not ramped up yet for plugins for the forums, well their loss. Didn't know the owner has issues with the law. Oh well I send a check in.
Windy day at the range, got a Mossberg 800 with old redfield sighted in, fun day!!

The vB plugins should be out in a few days. As for the other thing, I can only say....

A news article is circulating alleging that I "Impersonated an Officer". These allegations are untrue, and I expect to have my good name, and reputation, fully restored in short order. I have assembled a legal team that is in the process of investigating identity theft and defamation attempts.

Based on advice from my attorneys, I am unable to make further comments or statements at this time.

-Ben.

Ben good luck if you are innocent of the charges. I just used your gunpal with the TVI raffle and it worked great for me. Would like to know how to donate a portion to the NRA or other gun related orgs.

Back
Top Bottom