Gunpal issues!!

I am not sure it was their fault. The problems seem to stem not from technical issues but business ones. They were purring along and then the banks who process their cc transactions pulled the rug out from under them. Why is not clear, but lets face it, it seems odd to say the least.

If you believe that, I have some real estate to sell you. I agree it's probably true that CC processing holds started the problems. If they had stopped accepting CCs as soon as the problems started and let everyone know the situation, there was a chance for recovery. Once they started lying and trying to continue business as usual to bring enough money in to keep paying old transfers with new funds, that's when it crossed in to fraud.

If you do any research in to Ben Cannon, it becomes abundantly clear that he's a fraudster inflating his resume and trying to look like a big successful businessman when that couldn't be farther from the truth. How the higher-ups at Calguns got duped for so long, I really have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom