Gun Club Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere around Barstow,on the edge of the desert
So get this, some pussy punk mother ****ers set up a couple of American flags and used them as target practice at the club I'm in the process of becoming a member at. Hearing this at the meeting made my blood absolutely boil. WTF is wrong with people? They were stapled up and then shot at. DISGUSTING.

There is one real solution, but I'm not admitting to it.

Last edited:
Did you see this? I can't possibly believe this is true. Sounds too liberal to be at a gun club.

No, I did not see it. One member who is on the board discovered it. 2 US flags stapled up w/ bullett holes through them. ****ing disgusting. ALSO, IF I DID SEE THIS - I WOULD BEAT THE **** OUT OF THESE PUSSIES.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Someone out there trying to send a message. Freedom of speech right. Just like those dumbass westborough Baptiste church meatheads...

I'm not surprised. Someone out there trying to send a message. Freedom of speech right. Just like those dumbass westborough Baptiste church meatheads...

Right. Here is my feeling - I will approach these situations with 100% patriotism. I will risk everything fighting against the "opposition". Disrespecting my country on my country's soil is my line in the sand. I will not stand for it. I will risk jail, license revocation, etc. This IS Benedict Arnold BS.

Should be able to find them if that club uses a electronic entry system, recording cameras or maybe they were stupid enough to sign in on paper as they didn't think their range day out and ended up being the RETARDS they are!!

Could be they've decided the country they love is gone and its go time for them. Who knows. [thinking]
Could be libs broke in overnight and did it for a photo=op of some sort. Who knows.

Could have been some retard punk asses that just need a good beating. Who knows.

Last edited:
I understand your statement, but if they feel the country they love is gone, then fight for it, not against it.

I agree. Some people have a strange thought process though. Maybe they replaced the ones from their home with a Gadsdon and a Stars & Bars.

I don't like what was done. However, I would like to know the reasoning behind it.

Right. Here is my feeling - I will approach these situations with 100% patriotism. I will risk everything fighting against the "opposition". Disrespecting my country on my country's soil is my line in the sand. I will not stand for it. I will risk jail, license revocation, etc. This IS Benedict Arnold BS.

not sure if you ever served in the military but I saw people burning American flags daily.. The first few times you wish you could light them up... But all you can do is just shake your head to yourself. It takes a lot of self control to see these westborough church idiots protest at a soldiers' funeral with signs saying "thank god for IED's" and not be able to do anything. this world isn't going to last much longer..

And yet we make American flag thong underwear and let fat people wear it, and I never hear people complain about that...

You sound like one of those Muslim fundamentalists who riots every time someone draws a cartoon of Muhammad .

It's a free country- get over it.

Should be able to find them if that club uses a electronic entry system, recording cameras or maybe they were stupid enough to sign in on paper as they didn't think their range day out and ended up being the RETARDS they are!!

Track them down and confront them. The club should act in this case.

Right. Here is my feeling - I will approach these situations with 100% patriotism. I will risk everything fighting against the "opposition". Disrespecting my country on my country's soil is my line in the sand. I will not stand for it. I will risk jail, license revocation, etc.

What are you getting at?

If they are still around, you should dispose of them properly.
I'm personally against disgracing the flag; but, the ability for a citizen of the U.S. to do deplorable yet harmless things is one of the things I fought to protect. I don't like it; but, it is what it is.

I thought we were all on the same page with defending this great country of ours, but I guess I was wrong. If you are unhappy here then get the **** out. I will defend this country to the death if need be. I understand this is the land of the free, but shooting the flag is complete BS. Get the **** out if that's what you want to do.

So is this the thread where we say we love to be free Americans but threaten violence against people who make extreme protests/statements?

Thats what this is all about right? Cross X non violent line, threaten violence?

So is this the thread where we say we love to be free Americans but threaten violence against people who make extreme protests/statements?

Thats what this is all about right? Cross X non violent line, threaten violence?

Atleast I know where some of you stand. It's disgusting. Throwing hot lead at the flag is violent in my book.

But I'm not unhappy and I don't mind people expressing themselves in legal, albeit distasteful ways.

Try to not be so insufferable.

Well, they might be testing us. So we need to find out who and why. You'll never know their agenda unless you question them. But please no violence and no risking your freedom and rights. After all, the coward is a US citizen because very few non-citizens are licensed to own a gun, and most, if not all of your club members too.

These days it's difficult to distinguish the gov from the country, perhaps they were making a statement about the federal government. Either way i still think it in poor taste there are better things to make that point with!

Atleast I know where some of you stand. It's disgusting. Throwing hot lead at the flag is violent in my book.

I stand in the "I don't support violence against those I disagree with who do not harm me, my property, or others."

I thought we were all on the same page with defending this great country of ours, but I guess I was wrong. If you are unhappy here then get the **** out. I will defend this country to the death if need be. I understand this is the land of the free, but shooting the flag is complete BS. Get the **** out if that's what you want to do.

It's extremely disrespectful, yes, but I will defend to the death their right to do it. Freedom sometimes means putting up with things you (violently) disagree with. Isn't "I want freedom EXCEPT (x Amendment here)" basically what we (on NES) are fighting daily with 2A?

Track down who it was, kick 'em out of the club, by all means. But when you end up in jail for attacking someone you disagree with, don't come crying to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom