Gun Club Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to live my life by the moral values of life, regardless of what the political law says. In some cases, like the one we are fighting now with the 2nd amendment. We may not be able to change the laws with all these idiots in office. I believe in the 2nd amendment with all my heart because its that amendment that protects all the others. And if we cant change the laws, Should the occasion ever arise....you can bet your ass I will lose my life before I EVER lose my freedom.
Noncompliance of bad gun laws is justifiable thanks to 2A. I'm being prepared.
Violence against flag burning is denied by 1A.
Can't separate the two amendments can we?
Yes I would beat the flag shooters up if I could.

Harpua has been here for only a couple months, has almost double the amount of post and 4 green bars to your one. I think he understands what rep is about.

In the words of KELSO from that '70's show... BURN!
[rofl]

You guys are right. I don't post much. But I'm on here every day, mostly reading, listening, thinking, and chiming in where I feel I should. As impressed as I am by you guys, who have been members since only Nov, March, and April of 2012 calling me out, I've also been here since 2005. And I've learned some things during that time, usually by listening more than talking. Considering I don't post much, and I negative rep EVEN LESS, perhaps that in itself should show that I personally feel the attitude of the OP to the other posters is not exactly what NES strives for. I read a lot of posts, but this one definitely stood. Is the OP passionate? Definitely. Is that bad? Nope. Is he wrong? Who knows. Is he doing it wrong? YEP. I could be wrong too, perhaps things are different in 2012, times do change, but the attitude isn't right.

What are you guys, like 5? You sound like a bunch of kids arguing about who just ate the paste. Apparently soon we are going to have to start sending out diapers with every new membership. At first I thought it was just another outing thread (and we have those all the time) but this has gone FR.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom