• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Grabagun - Ordering in MA

Anyone have any tips for ordering a gun off Grabagun in MA? I know there are a bunch of different things I would have to check (the roster) but not sure exactly what I need to confirm matches on the roster versus the gun I would be purchasing.

Im also going to check with a local FFL and see if they can price match the gun + their transfer fee if possible, the other local place here is ridiculously priced.

Get the manufacturers item number for the gun you want and have your ffl confirm whether he can transfer it or not before you order.

Dont forget about sales tax when youre asking ffl to match price.

Get the manufacturers item number for the gun you want and have your ffl confirm whether he can transfer it or not before you order.

Dont forget about sales tax when youre asking ffl to match price.

Ok great, I will do that. Most of the guns I was interested in were fairly close ($20 or so) but there was rifle I found the other day that was over $100 lower on grabagun, leaving more than enough room for the shipping, $30-40 FFL, and any taxes to justify buying it on there versus the dealer if they dont want to price match. I hate to be the jerk, but for over $100? I might be.

Grabagun is great. Often comes out cheaper after shipping+FFL fee than buying directly in store.

I bought a pistol from Gunbuyer.com last week. They had free shipping and the gun was $40 less than Grabagun.com . The transaction was painless and the item was exactly as described. I had a question and I was able to reach their support ASAP. They were friendly and prompt. Check them out too.

I’ve purchased a lot of guns from grabagun with no issues. As others have said, you MUST talk with your FFL beforehand to make sure they’re fine with transferring the gun you want to buy.

Back
Top Bottom