Got Em!

no divorce here boys (I've only been married 14 days!) lol

It was actually pretty simple...I've been making my wife read all the horrible news stories about home invasions, and such...after I scared the crap out of her I said " THAT'S IT!!! I'M GOING TO GET SOME GUNS!!!!! I REFUSE TO BA A VICTIM!!!"

Yeah, she's on board......plus taking her shopping the day before didn't hurt either [wink]

Congrats all around. Email sent to you too.

I know...but when it's 30 minutes to closing time and there's 9-10 other customers there...if it was slower, I would have definitely hung around and shot the $hit (no pun intended)..but they seemed pretty overwhelmed..

Don't know what to buy? Not a problem. To paraphrase a quote: "Buy 'em all, let the range sort 'em out!" [laugh]

Sounds like nice purchases so far!

IIRC Cape Ann Sportsmans has an open to the public outdoor shoot on Sunday mornings, not a bad place to go, say compared to a certain public range about an hour north of you

Actually, I'm planning to go back this Saturday (hopefully) for the shotgun.... I'm gonna wait on the AR...maybe look into building one like some people here suggested..any links to some info on building one?

lol my first as well. Too bad MA doesn't let us convert them. [angry]
I hear ya, but even in unconverted form they are still the most badass shotgun around short of a Benelli Super 90 or SPAS-12.

At least we can still convert our Saiga-762s and Saiga-308s!!

How much does a SPAS cost?
You'd have to ask Fooped on that one. I do know that they are a little bit finnicky when it comes to shooting and ammo though. I'd have to bet it'd be at least twice as much as a Saiga-12 and nothing gets more reliable than the AK platform.

If you're looking for something unique and still utterly badass, John at C&F Guns in Middleborough has a Benelli Super 90 for only $900. That's a steal compared to what they usually go for. John has one in his personal collection and will admit he paid much more for his. My student loan comes in a few weeks, and if it's not gone by then it's going to be added to my collection. John also has some Saiga-12s and a Saiga-308 on the shelves on that note.

Naw, bought em last night...hoping to go Sunday.

Great looking 1911 Boston_Shooter! And congratulations on the new purchases. I never shot a 1911 or a .40, still getting used to the 9mm. I feel like a pus, but want to get comfortable with the lower calibers before moving up. Been shooting for only a few weeks.

I will be at AFS on Saturday morning if you want to let me squeeze off a few! [smile]

Great looking 1911 Boston_Shooter! And congratulations on the new purchases. I never shot a 1911 or a .40, still getting used to the 9mm. I feel like a pus, but want to get comfortable with the lower calibers before moving up. Been shooting for only a few weeks.

I will be at AFS on Saturday morning if you want to let me squeeze off a few! [smile]
Lol, yea don't be like me and start out on the 10mm [wink]

Actually, I'm planning to go back this Saturday (hopefully) for the shotgun.... I'm gonna wait on the AR...maybe look into building one like some people here suggested..any links to some info on building one?

Thats funny Boston Shooter I just got my LTC in July and picked up the same 1911, a mossberg 500 and an ar-15. I love them all!!! Just picked up a ruger 22/45 I' test it tomorrow.

Boston_Shooter
My best advice to you is to attend an NES members event such as the NH one or the one at Mansfield Mass.

Its the best way to check out new guns and ask folks if you can try them.

Boston_Shooter
My best advice to you is to attend an NES members event such as the NH one or the one at Mansfield Mass.

Its the best way to check out new guns and ask folks if you can try them.
You can shoot any of my guns as much as you want, just bring your own ammo as I'm too poor to feed them myself.

Back
Top Bottom