• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good or Bad

blindndead

NES Member
Long story short. I live next door to a junk 6 family sec 8 drug dealing mess of an apartment. I came home today to see a new car parked on the street with no plates in front of my house. should I call or not? Am I bad for asking for this question?

Being as you(and all us working folks) are paying the rent for them,just think of yourself as the landlord.You are representing all of us and making sure our hard earned money isn't going to waste.

Personally,I would talk to a detective and set up surveilance on the house and report license plate #'s of all the folks that are going in and out to get thier drugs.

?

Being as you(and all us working folks) are paying the rent for them,just think of yourself as the landlord.You are representing all of us and making sure our hard earned money isn't going to waste.
but am I asking for trouble? Retaliation damage to my home while I am at work?

Jnk6?

I don't know what junk6 is, but drug dealin' i get. Make the call,if there's nothing to hide, big whoop. And yes you're bad for asking.(oops, what does that make me?)

Personally,I would talk to a detective and set up surveilance on the house and report license plate #'s of all the folks that are going in and out to get thier drugs.

Trust me I have. I have times Lic # the works. e-mail and letters sent to the police dept.

should I call or not?

Call Deval Patrick. Maybe he will take pity...on them...and move them to a better neighborhood to that their customers won't feel so picked on.

but am I asking for trouble? Retaliation damage to my home while I am at work?

I know where you are coming from,I lived within 2 miles of one of the shittiest projects around,Great Brook Valley in Worcester.

Seen the crack ho's sucking for a rock in a parked car.Sidestepped crack vials,syringes and rubbers while walking my dog.I seen these dredges of society do all kinds of shit.

I talked to a detective but they were not interested in drug dealings out of bedroom windows or prostitutes standing on the corner offering to service me for $5.00.

After my experience I have learned that the vast majority of cops in MA are interested in nothing but writing tickets and getting on road details.Far be it from them to actually protect and serve the people that pay thier salary.I guess it comes down to revenue issues,there is no revenue in arresting losers,but writing tickets...hell,it easy and *somewhat*safe.

In the end,I didn't do a thing but watch my back,keep an eye on all the losers and never left the house without a weapon.

Just make it a mission to move out of the area.

Last edited:
I know where you are coming from,I lived within 2 miles of one of the shittiest projects around,Great Brook Valley in Worcester.

Seen the crack ho's sucking for a rock in a parked car.Sidestepped crack vials,syringes and rubbers while walking my dog.I seen these dredges of society do all kinds of shit.

I talked to a detective but they were not interested in drug dealings out of bedroom windows or prostitutes standing on the corner offering to service me for $5.00.

After my experience I have learned that the vast majority of cops in MA are interested in nothing but writing tickets and getting on road details.Far be it from them to actually protect and serve the people that pay thier salary.I guess it comes down to revenue issues,there is no revenue in arresting losers,but writing tickets...hell,it easy and *somewhat*safe.

In the end,I didn't do a thing but watch my back,keep an eye on all the losers and never left the house without a weapon.

Just make it a mission to move out of the area.
Thats hard to say with a Ltc class A with restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make the call, provide as many details if you can. (Times of activity, where buyers park, #of people in car, ...ect. ) The more you put up with it the worse it will get.

If you don't already have a monitored alarm, get one soon. Basic alarms are fairly cheap and sometimes free, what you pay for is the monitoring, the salesperson will try to bump you into a $2,000.00 to $4,000.00 system but they will write the order for the plain jane system.

Make the call, provide as many details if you can. (Times of activity, where buyers park, #of people in car, ...ect. ) The more you put up with it the worse it will get.

If you don't already have a monitored alarm, get one soon. Basic alarms are fairly cheap and sometimes free, what you pay for is the monitoring, the salesperson will try to bump you into a $2,000.00 to $4,000.00 system but they will write the order for the plain jane system.

Trust me I have given them all the lo down. time, # I even know what day.

In Boston, they reportedly determine police coverage by the number of 911 calls in a given area. Check with your PD, but if so...call early, call often. Also, your local neighborhood assoc. will help you out somewhat (again, ask at the PD). They may have a system for harassing the criminals. Harassment works to some degree--it moves the lowlifes from your neighborhood to someone else's neighborhood.

The ideal situation is, probably, to move. But if you're moving, you might as well not slow down until you hit the state line.

Back
Top Bottom