Good guy with a gun stops road rage mass pike

The guy with the gun....
Cops didn't arrest him, but you can be sure Maura will have him charged with something and send her goons over to steal all his weapons and shoot his dog.

The AG rarely gets involved in criminal investigations. Those are almost always the the bailiwick of the local District Attorney’s office.

Last edited:
Meh. You aint that old. I was young at the time, but I remember changing channels with a dial. I can still almost hear and feel the “chunk” “chunk” the dial made as you switched the station...

Five channels. 2, 4, 7, 13, then PBS. And the little pull-on switch to make the TV go.

Yup. Been there. Simpler times.

The poor bastard with the gun will probably face a suitability issue and the other 2 dumbasses will probably be picking trash on the side of the highway for punishment.

The AG rarely gets involved in crime investigations. Those are almost always the the bailiwick of the local District Attorney’s office.
I realize that. I'm sure she'll make some calls and put some political pressure on the situation. We can't have guns doing good, even though the guy was a clown for doing it.

With your classic road rage cases it is the aggressor who gets out of the car and attacks the other. Not sure how the dude jumps on a car, smashes the windshield, and refuses to get off yet only picks up a single charge. Personally in that situation I’d be looking at some front end work and he would be removing bush from his rectum...

I was thinking the same thing. How does the guy who jumps on the hood of a car and smashes the window only get charged with "disorderly conduct" yet the guy who tries to get away from the psycho gets a bunch of serious charges? I mean unless the guy had just got out to get his insurance info and the driver took off as he was walking in front and was forced to jump up, seems kind of suspect.

I have no problems with the guy intervening with a gun.

the title of this thread is a bit misleading as well....should be yahoo pulls gun on road rage incident that has already been stopped.....

Now the arrested both guys but only charged Fitzgerald with leaving the scene of an accident. Not to pick nits but technically Kamrowski left the scene as well. Why was he not charged with that as well? [laugh]

And I agree with those who posted that it was an inappropriate situation in which to pull your firearm...additionally, if I had used my car to block him in, and I am not saying I would have, but if I did I would have just stayed in my car until the police arrived. As long as the idiot didn't approach my car all would be good. Hopefully he is not persecuted for his actions.

I really wanted to see that video, but when all was said and done, it really wasnt worth sitting through that torturous subaru commercial...
me too, but as I was hovering over the link trying to make the decision to click or not, it right then came on gma and saved me the grief and regret.

I was thinking the same thing. How does the guy who jumps on the hood of a car and smashes the window only get charged with "disorderly conduct" yet the guy who tries to get away from the psycho gets a bunch of serious charges? I mean unless the guy had just got out to get his insurance info and the driver took off as he was walking in front and was forced to jump up, seems kind of suspect. I have no problems with the guy intervening with a gun.

It's one thing to try and get away, but society frowns upon not normal people driving at 70 mph with a live hood ornament. [laugh]

I'm not really seeing an issue with drawing on the driver honestly. He was barely boxed in and still behind the wheel and still a danger. 30 seconds before he was doing 70mph with a dude on his hood. I wouldnt say the driver has any regard for human life. LEO would have drawn on him.
If the driver wanted to kill the guy on hood hood, he would be dead.

you got be a real idiot to jump on the hood of someone's car. I think people watch too much tv. In the movies those are carefully planned stunts and even then people still get hurt or die.

Take a picture of the plate, write down the number...call it in. leave it at that. let the police handle it.

If the driver wanted to kill the guy on hood hood, he would be dead.

Sorry, but I don't follow the logic. Only an idiot would drive down the highway at 70 with someone hanging on to the hood with the expectation that he's not going to kill someone.

seeing this dude cup and saucering that poor pistol, I'd guess that he was a cop

gun.jpg

so any idea and what the real story is? May be some insults were totally worth the fight, inquiring minds want to know. Did the other guy call him a liberal? That would totally justify this shit.

Back
Top Bottom